DPA 4022 Cardioid Microphone (Rear Cable)
DPA 4022 Cardioid Microphone (Rear Cable)DPA 4022 Cardioid Microphone Details
The DPA Compact Cardioids are phantom powered (P48) condenser microphone using the same type of cartridge as the famous DPA 4011, but is preamplified using a built-in ultra-small thick-film mounted FET-preamplifier.
The result is the world's smallest studio quality cardioid condenser microphone, which runs directly on phantom power with no external preamplifier needed. Windscreen and suspension mount are included.
There are three variants of the DPA Compact Cardioid.
- The 4021 has a side-mounted cable, which mechanically is perfect for situations where the microphone needs to be mounted directly on the musical instrument or on a stand. The linear frequency response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz (Â±2 dB) together with the ultra-small design makes the 4021 the perfect choice whenever high definition audio and insignificant size is paramount.
- The 4022 has a rear-mounted cable for situations where the microphone needs to be suspended from its own cable or mounted on a stand. The linear frequency response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz (Â±2 dB) together with the ultra-small design makes the 4022 the perfect choice for all kinds of spot miking situations in TV studios or concert halls where near invisibility has to go hand in hand with studio quality audio.
- The 4023 has a standard LEMO connector for simple and safe mounting and removal of the microphone and is designed for usage together with the elegant and flexible Flamingo Series floor stands. The linear on-axis frequency response from 40 Hz to 20 kHz (Â±2 dB) together with the extremely smooth off-axis response makes the 4023 the optimal choice in live situations in front of both the non-professional and the professional performer. The Microphone is supplied with a 3 m (10 ft) cable LEMO to XLR.
- Uniquely natural and realistic sound
- Handles extremely high sound pressure levels
- Precise and detailed reproduction
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: 19 mm (0.75 in) pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range, Â± 2 dB: 40 Hz "" 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal Â±2 dB at 1 kHz: 8 mV/Pa; -42 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 20 dB(A) re. 20 ÂµPa
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 25 dB (max. 28 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 74 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.5 % THD up to 110 dB SPL peak, 1% THD up to 116 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 96 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 145 dB SPL peak
- Output impedance: <300 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 100 m (328 ft) after XLR connector
- Power supply: 48 V Phantom
- Current consumption: 2.60 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR-M (Standard P48)
- Weight: 33 g (1.16 oz) (without cable)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Microphone length: 30 mm (1.18 in); 71 mm (2.8 in) (incl. connector)
- Cable length: 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +55° C (-40 to 131° F)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review