DPA 4016 High Voltage 130V Wide Cardioid Microphone
DPA 4016 Wide Cardioid MicrophoneDPA 4016 High Voltage 130V Wide Cardioid Microphone Details
The 4016 wide cardioid microphone is the high voltage (130 V) counterpart to the 4015-TL. The two microphones are acoustically identical, but differ in their sound level handling. Due to the higher voltage supplied for the preamplifier via the DPA HMA5000, the 4016 can handle 168 dB SPL peak before clipping occurs!
It is designed with a linear on-axis frequency response from 40 Hz (±2 dB) to 20 kHz (+3/-2 dB) at 60 cm, with a soft high frequency lift from 10 to 15 kHz of max. 3 dB.
The off-axis characteristics of the 4016 wide cardioid microphone are totally linear, a unique quality when it comes to authentic sound reproduction. Any leakage that occurs from off-axis sound sources is still a faithful reproduction of these sounds, just softly attenuated.
DPA 4016 High Voltage 130V Wide Cardioid Microphone Features
- clear and detailed sound
- excellent for grand piano, guitar, marimba, percussion set-ups or as spot mic in a symphony orchestra
- handles extreme sound pressure levels
- Directional characteristics: Wide Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: 19 mm (0.75 in) pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: On-axis: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +3/-2 dB in 60 cm distance with a max. 3 dB soft boost at 10
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review