dbx ZC-9 Zone Controller
The dbx ZC-9 Zone Controller is a wall-mounted zone controller designed to provide programmable source selector for the ZonePro 1260 and 1261 Digital Zone Processors.
The dbx ZC-9 Zone Controller offers extended utility to the dbx ZonePRO families. The nine dbx ZC Zone Controllers use analog DC voltage to provide logic control ranging from zone source selection, volume and muting, to program or scene selection and fire safety muting. Wired with readily available and affordable CAT5 cable with universally accepted RJ-45 connectors at distances up to 1000 ft, the dbx ZC Zone Controllers offer simple yet elegant solutions to the contractor.
The dbx ZC-9 Zone Controller provides programmable source selector for the dbx ZonePro 1260 and 1261 digital zone processors. The dbx ZC-9 Zone Controller has DIP switches allowing identification with connection to the processing device via CAT 5 cable on RJ-45 connectors.
dbx ZC-9 Zone Controller Features
- Programmable source selector for the ZonePro 1260 and 1261 Digital Zone Processors
- Programmable Contact Closure Interface
- Up to 1000 ft. on CAT 5 Cable
- Programmable Push-To-Talk Paging
- Programmable Source Selection
dbx ZC-9 Zone Controller Specifications
- Connectors: 2 x RJ-45
- Series Wiring: Maximum Cable Length varies with number of Zone Controllers
- Three Zone Controllers: 600 ft. cable length
- Six Zone Controllers: 300 ft. cable length
- Parallel Wiring using ZC-BOB: Up to Six Zone Controllers: 1000 ft.
- Parallel Wiring Cable: CAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 Ohm/M (Ohm/1000ft.) nominal DCR and rated VW-1 or higher.
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 60065, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E60065
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 lb.
dbx ZC-9 Zone Controller Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review