dbx ZC-7 Zone Controller
DBX ZC-7 Zone Controller is a programmable push -to-talk page assignment controller for the ZonePro devices.
DBX Zone Controllers
- The ZC-1 provides programmable remote volume control for the DriveRack 260, 220i and the ZonePro 640 and 641.
- The ZC-2 offers programmable volume and mute control for the DriveRack 220i, 260 and the ZonePro 640 and 641.
- The ZC-3 can function as a program selector for the DriveRack 260 and 220i; in addition it can be used for as a source selector, page steering control, or a scene selector for the ZonePro products.
- The ZC-4 provides program change capability from contact closures for the DriveRack 220i and 260; it can also provide source selection, page steering, or scene selection for the ZonePro 640 and 641.
- The ZC-6 is a programmable volume control for the ZonePro 640 and 641.
- The ZC-7 is a programmable push -to-talk page assignment controller for the ZonePro devices.
- The ZC-8 provides both programmable source selection and volume control to the ZonePro 640 and 641.
- The ZC-BOB allows "home run" or parallel wiring to the DriveRack and ZonePro devices.
- The ZC-FIRE is a dedicated fire safety interface for the ZonePro products that allows selection of either system mute or scene selection upon being triggered by either a relay or control voltage from the fire safety system.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review