Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller
Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. This Dangerous Music Source looks and function perfectly and comes complete with everything just like new.
The Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller is designed by mastering engineers to be a portable solution for monitoring the output stage of your signal chain. Just because you’re on the move with a portable rig or working in a project studio doesn’t mean you should sacrifice a single thing when it comes to monitoring. If anything, these are environments where you need the most accurate monitoring possible, so that absolutely nothing is left to guesswork! The SOURCE from Dangerous Music is a compact and affordable solution to all your monitoring needs with a no-compromise Chris Muth design strategy that’s made Dangerous monitoring products the worldwide standard among top professionals. Throw it in your backpack or use the rackmount kit for permanent installs, the SOURCE is ready for any job.
Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller Features
- Portable or rack-mounted (kit optional)
- 2 speaker outputs – can be engaged simultaneously
- Headphones and speaker outs can monitor single or multiple sources
- 2 analog inputs: 1/8″ Mini Stereo & XLR/TRS combo jack
- 2 onboard stereo 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters
- 2 digital inputs: AES/SPDIF and USB
- AES/SPDIF thru-port for additional uses outside The SOURCE
- Analog inputs for both professional and commercial analog signals
- Selected Line Output allows for more elaborate routing of the main monitor signal
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review