Cymatic Audio uTrack24 Recorder
The Cymatic Audio uTrack24 Recorder is a powerful recorder, player and interface all built into a single 19" format. The Cymatic Audio uTrack24 is a go-to solution for people who want to do high-quality recordings without the need of a computer.
The uTrack24 records directly onto USB media plugged into the front panel, while a three-color LED displays the level of all channels. The LEDs can also be used as a 24-segment level meter for individual channels. A big LCD shows all other important information and allows a fast and intuitive editing of parameters with an endless push encoder. In order to make recordings hassle-free even in dark or hectic environments, the Cymatic Audio hardware recorder features big illuminated transport controls directly on the front panel.
Small format, large amount of ins and outs
With its reduced size of only 1U, the uTrack24 accepts up to 24 input and output signals via D-Sub multi-pin connectors. This allows even large live events to be recorded smoothly. Thanks to the BNC WordClock input and output, the recorder can integrate seamlessly into other digital recording environments.
The uTrack24 can record 24 channels with a sampling rate of 48 kHz and up to 24 bits. And it can record up to 8 channels with a sampling rate of 96 kHz at 24 bits. The possibility to loop record endlessly is unique: Unlike with other recorders, there is no limit to the maximum recording time, the only limitation is the capacity of the recording medium. Recordings can be comfortably managed and converted into other formats with a free uTool software for Mac and PC. Upcoming hardware module add-ons will allow the use of other 24x24 digital input/output formats.
Thanks to the internal DSP mixer, a stereo mix of the 24 tracks can be taken directly from the headphone and controll room output on the front panel. It further features Level, Pan, Mute, and Solo controls for all 24 inputs, making an external mixer redundant.
Flexible and reliable
Besides its use as a recorder, the uTrack24 can also play back up to 24 tracks, making it the perfect virtual sound provider for live applications. The Playlist mode is very useful in such cases, supporting uninterrupted playback. When used under OS X, Windows and iOS, the uTrack24 turns into a powerful and comprehensive audio interface with 24 inputs and outputs, as well as dedicated Control Room and headphone outputs, each with its individual level control.
Up to 4 uTrack24 can be flexibly linked together thru a single network connection creating powerful synchronized systems for playback or recording up to 96 channels.
Cymatic Audio uTrack24 Recorder Features
- As a 24-Channel Multi-Track Recorder
- Allows connection of 24 channels of balanced input/output through 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Alternate format 24x24 I/O using optional digital expansion module
- 24-bit resolution, 96kHz sample rate
- Records directly to off-the-shelf USB hard drives attached to convenient front-panel USB port
- 3-segment hardware input metering per input channel
- Large, easy to use illuminated front panel transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer allows internal monitoring of stereo mix of all 24 inputs through front-panel headphone output. Adjust level, panning, mute, and solo for all 24-inputs while enjoying detailed 24-segment hardware input metering, all with no external mixer required!
- Synchronize two uTrack 24 recorders for a total track count of 48 tracks
- RJ-45 Network connection allowing for future implementation of remote control from external software (not yet available)
- BNC Word Clock Input/Output allows integration into larger digital systems
- Large, detailed LCD screen, dedicated menu buttons, and rotary push control allow for fast and intuitive adjustment of various settings
- As a 24-Channel Multi-Track Player
- Play back up to 24 tracks of audio, perfect for "virtual sound check" duties or augmenting live players with pre-recorded tracks
- Play back of Standard MIDI Files
- Free, downloadable playlist editor allows you to easily create custom audio playlists, with customization capabilities such as:
- Assigning an audio file's output channel
- Creating set lists
- Set pause times between songs
- Assigning continuous play between songs
- Edit song order, on the fly, from the front panel
- Playback Start and Stop via front-panel footswitch input
- Loop playback and mark-in/mark-out points allows for easy looping
- As a 24-input, 24-output Computer Audio Interface
- The uTrack24 also works as a powerful and affordable 24x24 computer audio interface
- Dedicated control room and headphone outputs with individual hardware level controls
- 24-bit/96kHz support
- Compatible with OSX, Windows, and iOS
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review