Crown DCi4 600 Power Amplifier
The Crown DCi4 600 Power Amplifier is a four-channel 600W analog power amplifier based on the proprietary DriveCore technology. With Direct Drive constant voltage capabilities and PWM technology using cutting edge Class D amplifier topologies, the DCi4 600 provides amplification without the use of a step up frequency limiting transformer for higher audio quality.
The Crown DCi4 600 Power Amplifier is a Crown exclusive that combines hundreds of parts into one chip the size of a your fingertip, resulting in more efficiencies and unsurpassed reliability. DriveCore Technology seamlessly integrates the amplifier drive stage into the power output stage fusing everything into a chip the size of a dime. The foundational DriveCore circuitry is based on breakthroughs by Crown's own Gerald Stanley with five patents applying to the advanced feedback, modulation and output stage technologies. DriveCore's front-end drive circuits leverage the inherent efficiency of Class D output stages while also maintaining superb sonic characteristics. The end result is an ultra-efficient one-piece audio amplifier circuit that exhibits the exemplary audio quality of a highly evolved Class AB design.
Crown DCi4 600 Power Amplifier Features
- True Rack Density Power points of 600W in 4-channel configuration all in a 2 Rack Unit form factor. More channels in one box allow smaller infrastructure rooms that can reduce operational costs while giving you the utmost in installation flexibility.
- Direct Drive Constant Voltage Save money by using smaller gauge wiring to drive the speakers using either 70Vrms or 100Vrms. With no need for a step-up transformer at the output, the DCi produces higher audio quality much more efficiently.
- Channel Independent Hi/Low-Z Selection Drive either one or two speakers in low-Z mode, or literally hundreds of speakers in high-Z mode (70Vrms or100Vrms). This means better design flexibility since DCi powers all loads on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Bridgeable Channel Pairs Unlike amps from other manufacturers, the DCi Series channels are bridgeable even in 100Vrms mode which means even more adaptability for higher power applications such as subwoofers.
- Remote On/Off Interface Save power by integrating the amplifier into a control system so you can easily turn it on and off.
- Efficient Cooling Design Highly efficient internal cooling fans provide airflow to the most heat-generating parts. Incorporating the fans into the amplifier brick design maximizes cooling while minimizing wasted energy and noise.
- Advanced Power Factor Correction (PFC) Universal Power Supply The most advanced power supply in an installation amplifier delivers power more efficiently in almost any condition than anyone else, resulting in less power dissipated and less heat in your racks.
Crown DCi4 600 Power Amplifier Specifications
- Frequency Response ( 8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +/- 0.25 dB
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): > 108 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (At Full Rated Power, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.35%
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz): >1000
- Input Impedance (Nominal Balanced, Unbalanced): 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms
- Maximum Input Level before Compression: +20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level before Clipping: +26 dBu
- Load Impedance (Stereo/Dual Mode): 2 - 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms
- Load Impedance Bridge Mono: 4 - 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow
- Maximum Fan Noise (re dBA SPL @ 1M): 45
- Required AC Mains (+/- 10%): 100V-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 14.25" (48.3cm x 8.9cm x 35.63cm)
- Weight: 20.1lbs (9.12kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
Crown DCi4 600 Power Amplifier Includes
- DCi4 600 Power Amplifier
- User Manual
- 3 Years Warranty
Crown DCi4 600 Power Amplifier Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review