Crane Song Solaris D/A Convertor
The Crane Song Solaris DAC is the 5th generation design from Crane Song.
The Solaris (Quantum) DAC uses 32 bit a converter and ASRC for jitter reduction up sampling to 211KHz. The reference clock has less then 1pS and a proprietary reconstruction filter for accurate time domain response.
Crane Song Solaris D/A Convertor Features
- Sample rates to 192K
- The Headphone Amplifier has its own stepped attenuator
- Main output has discrete output amplifiers with a stepped attenuator, the max output it +24dbu
- Secondary output, also balanced has a max fixed output of +18dbu, balanced
- The clock's jitter measured form 10Hz to 20KHz is typically 0.045pS
- Level Metering on LCD display
Crane Song Solaris D/A Convertor Specifications
- Function display:
- Sample rate
- Cuts off the main outputs and Solaris powers up muted.
Crane Song Solaris D/A Convertor Includes
- Crane Song Solaris D/A Convertor
- Power cable
- Lifetime Warranty
Crane Song Solaris D/A Convertor Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review