Beyerdynamic TG-D71 Boundary Microphone
Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. This mic is 100% like new but is just missing the original manufacturers packaging.
The Beyerdynamic TG-D71 Boundary Microphone is primarily used for miking bass drums while placing it simply without any additional mounting material into the bass drum. The non-slip rubber bottom makes sure that the microphone cannot shift by itself. In addition to this the Beyerdynamic TG-D71C can also be used for other low frequency instruments such as cajon, grand piano or upright piano whereas the compact design and the half-cardioid polar pattern ensure easy positioning of the microphone. Due to its high impulse fidelity, a low attack time and a maximum sound pressure level of 148 dB, the Beyerdynamic TG-D71C is suitable for miking percussion instruments.
With a slim and timeless design, it’s both a technical and a visual highlight. A red, illuminating LED status displays the applied phantom power, as well as the operating status of the microphone. The Beyerdynamic TG-D71 Microphone is supplied with a travel bag for protection during transportation. For longer installation on a surface, the Beyerdynamic TG-D71 Microphone has a mounting device on the bottom.
Powerful and Natural Sound
Optimised especially for the bass Around, the Beyerdynamic TG-D71 Microphone delivers a natural sound full of pressure.
While the extremely rugged housing ensures optimum protection during use on stage, the compact design allows the microphone to be positioned easily in a bass drum without any additional accessories. The XLR connector has an integrated pre-amp, which is practical both on stage and in the studio.
Beyerdynamic TG-D71 Boundary Microphone Features
- Extremely rugged housing in a compact, slim design
- Optimal for Bass drum, Cajon or piano with a non-slip rubber bottom
- Half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain before feedback
- Powerful, natural sound
- Made in Germany
Beyerdynamic TG-D71 Boundary Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser (Back Electret)
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Half-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 25 - 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Voltage: 1.5 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: < 200 O
- Load Impedance: = 1 kO
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 148 dB [SPL@1% THD]
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63 dBA, RMS
- Wiring: Bal. with 3-Pin XLR Male
- Connection: 3-Pin XLR Connector
- Power Supply: Phantom Power
- Power Consumption: < 3.2 mA
- Dimensions Without Connector (L x W x H): 90 x 86 x 27 mm
- Weight: 413 g
Beyerdynamic TG-D71 Boundary Microphone Includes
- TG-D71 Boundary Microphone
- Zipper Pouch
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review