Celemony Melodyne Assistant 4 Upgrade from Essential
The small Melodyne, Melodyne 4 assistant dispenses with the editing of polyphonic audio material and certain other functions found in the larger editions but offers the full Melodyne toolkit and the same outstanding sound quality.
The price-conscious choice for monophonic and rhythmic audio material. Melodyne assistant is the most affordable point of entry into the incomparable world of Melodyne's music production software. Correct and optimize monophonic or rhythmic audio material in the manner only Melodyne allows. Perfect the intonation and timing via macro, or, in a more targeted way, by hand. Transpose, move, or erase notes, alter their volume and formant spectra, or copy them to another location. Melodyne assistant operates directly within your audio workstation. You hear all edits in the context of the other tracks of your project and can use as many instances as you wish and your computer will allow. And for the swift editing of a sample between times, you can open Melodyne assistant in stand-alone mode without having to start up your audio workstation first.
Human hearing is particularly sensitive when it comes to vocal tracks, which is why producers all over the world are grateful that intonation and timing corrections with Melodyne are practically inaudible. Melodyne assistant offers you the same celebrated sound quality and uniquely intuitive access to each individual note in your vocal material bringing you that crucial step closer to perfection. You can edit a bass part with Celemony Melodyne assistant with the same flexibility as a saxophone or flute solo. Whether to correct mistakes and tidy up the timing or to change the original melody or completely restructure entire passages. Melodyne assistant gives you a freedom when dealing with audio that will suggest totally new ideas to you. With Celemony's state-of-the-art music production software, you can modify drum loops in many different ways by moving drum-strokes, shortening them, lengthening them, making them louder or softer, changing their frequency or thinning them out. When executing such procedures, Melodyne works in a far more musical way than typical slicing programs. You no longer need to worry about unevenness, holes or similar artifacts.
Not even full mixes dismay Celemony Melodyne assistant. Select parts of songs or individual beats, and transpose, move or copy them in their entirety to some other location. Because the Melodyne music software recognizes and separates the beats in audio material, all such procedures can be accomplished effortlessly and without little clicks or other blemishes being introduced along the way.
Celemony Melodyne Assistant 4 Upgrade from Essential Features
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- The algorithms "Melodic", "Percussive" and "Universal"
- The complete Melodyne toolkit
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Audio-to-MIDI export
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64-bit
Celemony Melodyne Assistant 4 Upgrade from Essential Specifications
- OS X: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OS X 10.6.8 and 10.9.5 or newer
- Windows: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows XP (SP3, 32-bit), Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
Celemony Melodyne Assistant 4 Upgrade from Essential Applications
- See exactly where the weaknesses in a performance lie and eliminate them
- Improve intonation and timing, phrasing and dynamics
- Reach the desired result by an intuitive, musical and fast route
- Despite the corrections, your recordings retain their natural feel and vitality
- Make a perfect arrangement out of different recordings
- Change the melody, tempo, timing and groove entirely as you wish
- Move, copy and combine phrases and notes
- Double tracks, add voices, create harmonies
- Use the possibilities Melodyne affords for unique sound design
Celemony Melodyne Assistant 4 Upgrade from Essential Includes
- Melodic Lead vocals, bass guitar, saxophone, etc.
- Percussive Drums, percussion, drum loops, etc.
- Universal Complex, polyphonic material without DNA Direct Note Access
- Main Tool Pitch center, position, length, note separations
- Pitch Pitch center, pitch transitions
- Vibrato Intensity/direction of vibrato and trills
- Pitch drift Intensity/direction of pitch drift
- Formants Shift formants, control formant transitions
- Amplitude Control the amplitude of notes, amplitude transitions, muting
- Timing Control the position, length and quantization of notes
- Time handles Vary the pace of developments within a note
- Attack speed Control the starting transients and percussiveness of notes
- Note separation Insert, delete and move note separations
- Tempo detection/Tempo Editor Map and edit tempo changes within a recording
- Note Assignment Mode Correct any note detection errors
- Cut, copy and paste Rearrange material using clipboard functions
- Macros for pitch and timing Automatic, intelligent correction and optimization of notes
- Audio-to-MIDI Save audio notes as MIDI
- Scale correction Move or quantize notes in accordance with the selected scale
- Stand-alone mode Run Melodyne as an independent application
- Plug-in operation Run Melodyne as an AU, VST, RTAS, AAX or ARA plug-in in compatible DAWs
- Rewire Run Melodyne in stand-alone mode as a Rewire client
- 32-/64-bit compatibility Run Melodyne as a native application on 32-/64-bit systems
- Intercompatibility Open and edit projects created by other editions
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review