Cascade Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones
The Cascade Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones are a stereo pair with symmetrical ribbon design. Fitted with world famous symmetrical ribbon and Lundahl LL2913 Transformers, this stereo pair delivers the warm and fat sound the ribbons are famous for!
The Cascade Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones are a stereo pair perfect for stereo recordings. Over the past decade, the Cascade Microphones has played a significant role in the ribbon revolution, offering quality ribbon mics at affordable prices. Continuing with that tradition, the Cascade Microphones are excited to announce the newly designed Fat Head II Short Ribbon Microphone. If you already loved the original Fat Head II, fear not! The new version uses the same 2.5 micron ribbon as its predecessor, so you can expect the same warm and fat sound as before.
The Cascade Microphones redesigned the Fat Head II with both form factor and durability in mind. Its new brass body helps protect the microphone from stray RF noise and is larger than its predecessor for easier handling. Also incorporated into the new model is a reinforced neck and grill assembly along with upgraded plating on its hardware. It now also offers a gold-plated XLR connector. With these changes, the Cascade Fat Head II is more at home than ever in both project and professional studios, as well as live on stage.
The Cascade Fat Head II includes an upgraded basket-style shockmount and the Blumlein stereo bar is now silk screened with mounting indicators. The Cascade Fat Head II remains an excellent choice for guitar cabinets, vocals, horns, strings, drum overheads you will love to use them on just about everything!
Cascade Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones Features
- Symmetrical ribbon design
- Cascade designed stereo bar
- Included Lundahl LL2912 Transformers
- Award winner
- Best stereo ribbon value
Cascade Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones Specifications
- Type: Ribbon (Velocity) Microphones
- Ribbon Type & Dimensions: 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 micron, 1 3/4" (L) X 3/16" (W)
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8 Symmetrical design
- Sensitivity: -56 db +/- 2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >1000 Ohms
- Max.SPL (1% THD @1000 Hz): 135 dB
- Connector: Gold platted 3-Pin male XLR
- Color: Black Body, Silver Grill
Cascade Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones Applications
- Electric & Acoustic Guitars
- Drum Overheads
- Banjo, Mandolin, Dobro
Cascade Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones Includes
- 2 x Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones
- 2 x Premium Shockmounts
- 1 x Stereo Blumlein Bar
- 1 x Aluminum Flight Case
Cascade Fat Head II Ribbon Microphones Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review