CAD MH210 Headphones
The CAD MH210 Headphones are a closed back, circumaural, precision built studio headphones with extended frequency response to provide detail and clarity. High output 40mm neodymium drivers deliver powerful sound and high quality construction ensures years of durability.
The CAD MH210 Headphones is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician. This closed back, circumaural, precision built studio headphone is equipped with 40mm neodymium drivers offering extended frequency response while delivering powerful sound. Ultra-soft leather earpads outfitted with high density memory foam provide hours of fatigue free listening comfort.
CAD MH210 Headphones Features
- High Output 40mm neodymium drivers deliver powerful sound.
- Extended frequency response provide detail and clarity
- High quality construction ensures years of durability
- Leather earpads contain high density memory foam for enhanced comfort
- Contains two dynamic hand-held microphones
- J Frequency Band
- VHF Frequency Operation for increased operating range
- Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence of connectivity and audio source
- Advanced dipole antenna technology for increased operating range
CAD MH210 Headphones Specifications
- Manufacturer: CAD
- Product: MH210 Headphones
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 22kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Driver: 40mm Neodymium
- Impedance: 38 Ohm
- Power Handling: 1000mW
CAD MH210 Headphones Includes
- CAD MH210 Headphones
- 2 Years Warranty
CAD MH210 Headphones Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was initially skeptical about how a pair of headphones like the MH310 could be the quality I wanted, at such a low price; in the end, I was impressed with the results these 'phones have produced for me, that I wonder why I haven't heard of or gotten these sooner!
These were recommended to me by a YouTuber that makes music with GarageBand, the software that I use to make mine.
At the time, I never quite understood the concept of "flat" response, until I wore a pair. The sound is very clear and I can truly now tell, when there is too much or too less of a frequency range when I hear my music, especially on the high-end.
My previous phones were "consumer-grade" in comparison. The frequency ranges were more peaked, giving me a false sense of what the music really sounded like.
What I love most, is that I feel more confident and less confused about mixing and mastering my music. I highly recommend this pair to other music producers, that don't want to break the bank!