Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Guitar Pedal
The Boss TU-3 features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare.
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Guitar Pedal Details
The worldâ??s top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU-2, evolves and improves with the debut of the new TU-3. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The TU-3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. Itâ??s the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Guitar Pedal Features
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accurate to +/- one cent
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for â??dropâ? tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to seven BOSS compact effect pedals (with optional PCS-20A Cable)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Of course the pedal is designed for guitars but if you are into analog synthesizers, especially older ones or modulars then this pedal will make your life a little bit easier.
Makes tuning oscillators a breeze and helps while calibrating tracking on VCO's.
The Tu-3 works as advertised. It's always nice to have a stomp pedal for tuning and a mute button. The only question you need to ask is "is it worth 100 dollars to have a stomp box/mute because of my play style?" If yes then add it to your collection, if no then use a 15 dollar one that works just fine.