Boss RC-300 Loop Station
The Boss RC-300 Loop Station, with loop mania sweeping the globe, BOSS proudly announces the most powerful Loop Station ever brought to the market
Boss RC-300 Loop Station Details
With loop mania sweeping the globe, BOSS proudly announces the most powerful Loop Station ever brought to the market â?"Boss RC-300 Loop Station. The new flagship looper features three synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control footswitches for each track. Boss RC-300 Loop Station is also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation. Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create amazing loops in real time. An XLR input is also provided, complete with phantom power, so singers, percussionists, violinists, beatboxers, or anyone with a micâ??d instrument can get in on the act, too. Boss RC-300 Loop Station lets you record for up to three hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB port lets you save your loops externally, as well as import/export WAV files. Step into the most powerful and inspiring Loop Station in BOSS history. Itâ??s the creative powerhouse that musicians have been dreaming of!
Triple Stereo Loops
Create, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with Boss RC-300 Loop Station's three stereo tracks â?" each track being independently controllable. The â??Auto Recordingâ? feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The skyâ??s the limit with three hours of recording time!
Boss RC-300 Loop Station's ultra-wide pedalboard is equipped with an Expression pedal (which can be assigned to a variety of parameters) and enlarged footswitches for controlling REC/PLAY and STOP for each track. Thereâ??s also a master ALL START/STOP footswitch onboard. Additionally, three independent faders provide immediate control of each trackâ??s output volume. And if thatâ??s not enough control under your hands and feet, you can also connect external Expression pedals and footswitches (sold separately).
Process your tracks and external-input signals with Boss RC-300 Loop Station's expressive onboard effects, including Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Modulator, vocal effects, and more. A dedicated LOOP FX footswitch is provided for instant activation of the onboard effects. Control the effects parameters in real time with the Expression pedal for hands-free creativity onstage. You can apply the effects to any single track as well as to the entire mix, expanding your creativity and musical expression.
Rhythm Guide and Preloaded Audio
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the cool rhythm patterns in Boss RC-300 Loop Station's onboard library as you record; the Loop Quantize feature helps you having your recordings looped in time. Dozens of rhythm types are onboard, including rock, pop, shuffle, Latin, and more. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved. To get you up and running right away, Boss RC-300 Loop Station comes preloaded with audio backing tracks (including bass tracks, piano tracks, etc.) for instant play-along performance and fun.
Connect Boss RC-300 Loop Station to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your phrases externally for safekeeping. You can import and export WAV files between your computer and Boss RC-300 Loop Station; 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size can be imported.
In addition to recording your instrument performances and turning them into playable loops, you can record other external stereo audio sources via the AUX IN. Sounds from a digital-audio player or other device connected to the AUX input can easily be recorded and added to your loop performance.
Boss RC-300 Loop Station Features
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
Boss RC-300 Loop Station Specifications
- Manufacturer: Boss
- Product: RC-300 Loop Station
- Nominal Input Level: Input Mic (-50 dBu variable), Input Inst (-10 dBu variable), Input Aux (-20 dBu variable)
- Input Impedance: Input Mic (4 kilo ohm), Input Inst (1 mega ohm), Input Aux (47 kilo ohm)
- Nominal Output Level: Main Output (-10 dBu), Sub Output (-10 dBu)
- Output Impedance: 2 kilo ohm
- Load Impedance: Recommended 10 kilo ohm or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approx. 3 hours (stereo)
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99
- Number of Tracks: 3
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Effect Types: Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Pan, Tremolo, Slicer, Bend, Chorus, Robot, Female, Male, Gt->Bass, Filter, Delay, Lo-Fi, Distortion
- Rhythm Types: 83
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB Mass Storage Class), Hi-Speed USB (USB-AUDIO)
- Pedals: TRACK 1 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal, TRACK 2 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal, TRACK 3 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal, TRACK 1 STOP pedal, TRACK 2 STOP pedal, TRACK 3 STOP pedal, ALL START/STOP pedal, LOOP FX pedal, EXP 1 pedal
- Sliders: TRACK 1 slider, TRACK 2 slider, TRACK 3 slider
- Knobs: MASTER LEVEL knob, RHYTHM LEVEL knob, AUX knob, INST knob, MIC knob
- Displays: 7 segments, 2 characters (LED), 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Input Mic Jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA)
- Input Inst Jacks: L/MONO, R; 1/4" phone type
- Input Aux Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Main Output Jacks: L/MONO, R: 1/4" phone type
- Sub Output Jacks: L/MONO, R: 1/4" phone type
- Phones Jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type
- CTL 1,2 / EXP 2 Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- CTL 3,4 / EXP 3 Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- Other Connectors: USB connector, MIDI connectors, DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
- Current Draw: Maximum 320 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC adaptor, USB cap
- Dimensions: W x D x H (536 x 231 x 76)mm / (21-1/8 x 9-1/8 x 3)inches
- Weight: 3.9 kg / 8 lbs. 10 oz.
Boss RC-300 Loop Station Downloads
Click here to view all Boss Products
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review