Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor
The Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor Version 2.0 is now even more powerful than before, adding a host of great new features to its already formidable arsenal.
With the new Boss GT-100 Version 2.0 update, GT-100 Amp Effects Processor is now even more powerful than before, adding a host of great new features to its already formidable arsenal. Two new amp types are included, along with cutting-edge MDP effects, an acoustic guitar simulator, and an improved rotary effect. A convenient Guitar-to-MIDI function is on board as well, letting you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer software using your normal guitar. Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor's USB audio capabilities have been expanded too, providing greater flexibility for re-amping applications. And with the BOSS TONE STUDIO software, you can now edit GT-100 patches from a friendly graphical interface on your computer
Advanced COSM Amps - Beyond Vintage
With its next-generation COSM processor, the Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor ushers in a new era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor excels in not only cloning classic amps, but in creating a new world of unimagined tones as well. The Amp Customize function lets you mutate classic amps beyond reality to construct completely new, unimagined sounds!
Simple and Intuitive User Interface
Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor's unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customizing functionality has been improved as wellâ?"all patches, amps, and overdrives/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customized with the friendly graphical Tone Grid.
New Tonal Possibilities with the Accel Pedal
A new dimension of expression is available with the Accel pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as Feedbacker, S-Bend, Twist, and more. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters and bring dynamic new sounds to your performances by interacting in real time with this cool pedal.
A/B Channel Divider Function
Another notable feature in the Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor is the versatile A/B Channel Divider. This lets you assign different amps and effects to each channel, either for blending together or switching between them with a footswitch. Going even further, you also have the ability to switch channels by playing strength or frequency range. With each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings, the range of tones gets wider and wilder! You can assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notesâ?"the tonal possibilities are endless.
Edit and Organize Sounds with BOSS TONE STUDIO
Available as a free download for Mac or Windows, BOSS TONE STUDIO gives you an intuitive graphical interface for creating and editing Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor's effects patches from your computer via USB. The software also makes it easy to organize and archive patches, and to load them as needed for different gigs and recording sessions. If your computer has Internet access, BOSS TONE STUDIO provides an integrated connection to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website, where you can preview and download free gig-ready patches created by top guitar pros directly into the Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor. GT-100 Version 2.0 software is required for compatibility with BOSS TONE STUDIO.
BOSS TONE CENTRAL - Your Web Home for Free Patches, Instructional Vids, Artist Tips, and More
BOSS TONE CENTRAL is the ultimate destination for all players that use BOSS products. Evolving to include a growing selection of BOSS gear, this newly launched site gives you access to lots of premium content, including demo videos and free patches created by famous guitarists, touring pros, and session players. Check back often for new patches, how-to videos, artist interviews, and much more. If you love BOSS effects, BOSS TONE CENTRAL is the place to be!
Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor Features
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage classics and deliver never-before-heard tones
- Dual LCDs and panel knobs offer simple and intuitive operation, with direct access to every parameter
- EZ Tone feature with graphical Tone Grid for constructing new patches, plus Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize functions for easily creating original sounds
- Unique Accel pedal provides simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- Powerful A/B Channel Divider for creating dual amp and effects chains that can be blended together or toggled by footswitch, frequency, or picking strength
- Two new amp models: BGNR UB Metal and ORNG Rock Reverb
- New MDP effects powered by innovative BOSS technology: Tera Echo, Overtone, and A-DIST
- Rotary 2 and Acoustic Guitar effects types added in the new version
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Enhanced USB audio/MIDI interface with multi-channel operation for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Support for BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and new GT-100 Version 2.0 patches
- Version 2.0 software available as a free download for all GT-100 owners
Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor Specifications
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Program Memories: 400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Effects Types: COMP, PREAMP(*1), OD/DS(*2), EQ, FX1/FX2(*3), DELAY, CHORUS, REVERB, PEDAL FX, NS1/NS2, ACCEL FX
- Nominal Input Level: Input (-10 dBu), Return (-10 dBu), Aux In (-20 dBu)
- Input Impedance: Input (1 mega ohm), Return (100 kilo ohm), Aux In (47 kilo ohm)
- Nominal Output Level: Output (-10 dBu/+4 dBu), Send (-10 dBu)
- Output Impedance: Output (2 kilo ohm), Send (2 kilo ohm)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Displays: Graphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2
- INPUT jack Connector: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN jack Connector: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT LOOP jacks: SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type
- AMP CONTROL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- Other Connectors: USb Port, MIDI connector (IN, OUT), DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- Dimensions: W x D x H (542 x 271 x 80) mm / (21-3/8 x 10-11/16 x 3-3/16) inches
- Weight: 4.8 kg / 10 lbs. 10 oz.
Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor Includes
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cap
- Owner's Manual & Literature
Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor Downloads
- Boss GT-100 Amp Effects Processor User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- Boss GT-100 Parameter Guide (PDF)
- Boss GT-100 TurboStart Guide (PDF)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review