Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor
Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor
Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor Details
Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor packs the acclaimed amps and effects of the flagship GT-100 Version 2.0 in a stylish desktop processor for your home studio or mobile rig. Its small size fits easily into any workspace, while the intuitive interface makes it simple to dial up world-class tones for recording and practice. In addition to the guitar input, an XLR mic input is included for capturing vocals or acoustic instruments, and the built-in USB audio/MIDI interface provides a direct connection for creating music with your favorite DAW. Like the GT-100, Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor offers powerful sound creation possibilities with dual amps and effects chains and flexible routing options. On top of that, a newly developed guitar-to-MIDI function lets you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer programs from a normal guitar inputâ?"no special pickup required! Available as a free download, the BOSS TONE STUDIO software provides a cool graphical interface for tweaking tones from your computer, plus access to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for free studio-ready patches and much more.
Pro-Level Sound for Recording and Jamming
Under the hood of Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor's stylish, streamlined body is a full-featured BOSS multi-effects processor with premium tone. Its COSM amps and effects are equivalent to the GT-100 with Version 2.0 softwareâ?"BOSSâ?? top-of-the-line processor for stage performersâ?"and patch data can be shared between the two units. Dual effects chains allow you to create sophisticated tones with two amps and series/parallel effects routings, providing pro-level performance for all your music productions. Advanced parameters include a channel divide function that lets you switch effects chains manually or according to frequency or playing dynamics, and adjustable left/right mixing for flexible audio capture in your DAW.
A Powerful Tool for Daw Music Production
Via a single USB cable, Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor functions as a high-quality audio interface for your Mac or Windows computer. Itâ??s easy to capture great amp and effects tones directly into your DAW, and four audio channels provide lots of flexibility for recording, re-amping, and mixing. For example, you can listen to Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor's amps and effects while capturing an unprocessed signal in your DAW, simultaneously record processed and dry tones on separate tracks, and listen to your mix while re-amping and adjusting guitar tones through Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor. In addition, the ability to power Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor with either the included AC adapter or a computerâ??s USB bus offers great convenience for home setups, studio sessions, and mobile recording with a laptop PC.
XLR Mic Input and Patches Designed for Vocals and Acoustic Guitars
Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor is not just a guitar processorâ?"you can also connect a mic to capture vocal and acoustic instrument performances into your DAW. The XLR mic input is equipped with phantom power, allowing you to use a condenser mic for top recording quality. Specially designed patches for vocals and acoustic guitars are included, providing great sound for monitoring and tracking. Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor also has a stereo aux input, perfect for connecting a smart phone or drum machine for jamming when youâ??re not connected to your computer.
Enjoy Computer-based MIDI Instruments from Your Normal Guitar
Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor includes a monophonic guitar-to-MIDI function that allows you to play soft synths and other MIDI instruments in your computer from your normal axe, with no special pickup required. Powered by newly developed BOSS technology, this cool and convenient function is great fun when working with Rolandâ??s free Guitar Friend Jam software, and also lets you experiment with using your guitar to create MIDI sequences in music production software.
Edit and Organize Sounds with Boss Tone Studio
Available as a free download for Mac or Windows, BOSS TONE STUDIO gives you an intuitive graphical interface for creating and editing Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor patches from your computer via USB. The software also makes it easy to organize and archive patches, and to load them as needed for different songs and styles. If your computer has Internet access, BOSS TONE STUDIO provides an integrated connection to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website, where you can preview and download free patches created by top guitar pros directly into Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor. These premium patches also work with the GT-100 Version 2.0, and can be easily customized with the editing tools available in BOSS TONE STUDIO.
Boss Tone Central: Your Web Home for Free Patches, Instructional Vids, Artist Tips and More
BOSS TONE CENTRAL is the ultimate destination for all players that use BOSS products. Evolving to include a growing selection of BOSS gear, this newly launched site gives you access to lots of premium content, including demo videos and free patches created by famous guitarists, touring pros, and session players. Check back often for new patches, how-to videos, artist interviews, and much more. If you love BOSS effects, BOSS TONE CENTRAL is the place to be!
Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor Features
- Premium amps and effects in a stylish desktop unit includes BOSSâ?? latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favorite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter
Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor Specifications
- Manufacturer: Boss
- Product: GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Patches: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Nominal Input Level: Guitar In: -10 dBu, Mic In: -40 dBu, Aux In: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: Guitar In: 1 M ohm, Mic In: 4 k ohms, Aux In: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: Output L/Mono, R: -10 dBu, Phones: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: Output L/Mono, R: 1o k ohms or greater, Phones: 44 ohms or greater
- Display: Graphic LCD (132 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- Guitar In Jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- Mic In Jack: XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max)
- AUX In Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Output (L/Mono, R) Jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Phones Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- CTL/EXP Jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB Computer Port: USB type B
- DC In Jack: 1 x DC In Jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- Current Draw: 240 mA
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet, AC adaptor
- Dimensions: W x D x H: 211 mm 8-5/16" x 135 mm 5-3/8" x 58 mm 2-5/16"
- Weight: 500 g / 1 lbs. 2 oz.
Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor Downloads
Click here to view all Boss Products
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review