Boss FV-500L Expression Pedal
The Boss FV-500L Expression Pedal offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action.
Boss FV-500L Expression Pedal Details
For 14 years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSSâ??s FV-500L (stereo, low-impedance) and FV-500H (mono, high-impedance, inst. level) pedals. These tank-tough diecast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. Both models also provide an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
Boss FV-500L Expression Pedal Features
- FV-500L: stereo, low-impedance
- FV-500H: mono, high-impedance, inst. level
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This pedal is solid and pretty indestructable. It can be adjusted so that it feels as light or heavy to the touch as you would like and has as many inputs, outputs, and adjustable parameters as you could possibly use from a volume / expression pedal. As an expression pedal it feels like it is the slightest bit sluggish but that could also be the fault of my processor.