Boss FV-500H Expression Pedal
The Boss FV-500H Expression Pedal offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action.
Boss FV-500L Expression Pedal Details
For 14 years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSSâ??s FV-500L (stereo, low-impedance) and FV-500H (mono, high-impedance, inst. level) pedals. These tank-tough diecast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action. Both models also provide an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesizers.
Boss FV-500L Expression Pedal Features
- FV-500L: stereo, low-impedance
- FV-500H: mono, high-impedance, inst. level
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review