Boss FS-7 Dual Footswitch
The Roland FS-7 is a compact dual footswitch for remote control of effect pedals or amp channel switching.
Boss FS-7 Dual Footswitch Details
The Roland FS-7 is a compact dual footswitch for remote control of effect pedals or amp channel switching. Two footswitches are arranged in tandem, which saves space on effects pedal boards. Two selectable modes for latch or momentary allow for control of a wide range of equipment.
Boss FS-7 Dual Footswitch Features
- Dual footswitch in a small footprint
- Latch/momentary switching function (common to A and B)
- Durable steel chassis
- Battery-free operation ideal for pedal boards
- Power via 9v adapter (power splitter included)
- Operates as momentary switch with no power*
- *LEDs will not illuminate without AC power.
Boss FS-7 Dual Footswitch Specifications
- A jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (*)
- B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- * You can also connect a 1/4-inch phone plug.
- Indicators: L, A, B
- [MODE] switch
- [POLARITY] switch
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 25 mA
- Parallel DC cable
- Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight
- Width: 62 mm (2-1/2 inches), Depth: 131 mm (5-3/16 inches), Height: 60 mm (2-6/16 inches)
- Weight: 290 g (0 lbs. 11 oz.)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review