Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller
Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller
Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller Details
Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller sets a new standard of power, versatility and innovation for MIDI foot control. With features such as twin expression and control pedals and more, this advanced control station is a perfect companion for any performance-based MIDI instrument or device.
Control & Expression
Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller is outfitted with nine industrial-grade footswitches and two programmable expression pedals for fast, easy control and expanded performance capabilities. The backlit LCD offers a high contrast view, even in the darkest stage environments.
Two multipurpose switch-jacks are built into Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller. These programmable outputs are an ideal feature for guitarists, as they allow amp channels to be switched from clean to lead, for example, in sync with patch changes on Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller.
Up to 100 sets of MIDI messages/parameters can be stored simultaneously in Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller as patches. Complex MIDI transmission is made simple thanks to Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller's ability to package chunks of data together in a single patch, and then transmit each data-burst via footswitch.
Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller Features
- Advanced MIDI foot controller with two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
- New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
- In addition to standard MIDI connection, newly developed RRC2 protocol adapted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2-equipped products
- 3-way power supply and rock-solid metal construction for stage use
- Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller Specifications
- Manufacturer: Boss
- Product: FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller
- Controls: Number Pedal x 5 (1/6, 2/7, 3/8, 4/9, 5/10), Down/Up Pedals, Control Pedal x 2 (1, 2), Expression Pedal x 2 (1, 2), Parameter Button x 2, Value Button x 2, Utility Button, Mode Button, Exit Button, Write Button, Power Switch
- Display: 7 segments; 3 characters (LED), 16 characters; 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Indicators: Mode Indicator (Standard/Control/Sys Ex/Patch), Utility Indicator, Write Indicator, Number Indicator x 10 (1--10), Down/Up Indicators, Control Indicator x 2 (1, 2), Expression Pedal ON/OFF Indicator x 2 (1, 2)
- Connectors/Jacks: DC In Jack, MIDI Connectors (In, Out), RRC2 Out Connector, AMP Control 1 Jack, AMP Control 2 Jack, EXP Pedal 3 / CTL 3, 4 Jack, EXP Pedal 4 / CTL 5, 6 Jack, EXP Pedal 5 / CTL 7, 8 Jack, Mode Jack
- Number of Patch (Patch Mode): 100
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: AC Adaptor, Dry Batteries AA type x 6, RRC2
- Current Draw: 94 mA (Economy Mode Off), 61 mA (Economy Mode On)
- Expected Battery Life: Carbon: 6.5 hours or longer (Economy Mode Off), 12 hours or longer (Economy Mode On)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry Batteries R6 (AA) type (carbon) x 6, Roland Service
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 550 mm 21-11/16" x 250 mm 9-7/8" x 76 mm 3"
- Weight: 5.3 kg / 11 lbs. 11 oz.
Boss FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller Downloads
Click here to view all Boss Products
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review