Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System Details
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System begins life with a sharp and clear mission: to provide pro and high-end users with cool and creative solutions. The new and innovative Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System is a system that represents a major leap â??out of the boxâ? from the standard individual stomp box utility. It is a whole new way of providing unprecedented capability without sacrificing sound quality. Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System combines far-reaching flexibility with total freedom of expression. All this, in one cool device.
Not just another utility tool, Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System kicks down the door to unlimited possibilities in the universe of musical expression. From this day on, the use of stomp boxes will never be the same. Using BOSSâ?? advanced technology Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System is designed for spontaneity on the stage. So, go ahead. Jump out of the box. Take the plunge into a whole new world of musical expression. Celebrate the birth of the cool at BOSS with the hot new Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System. Itâ??s a total game changer that will take you to places no musician has ever gone before.
Flex Your Routability
One of the Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System's key features is its innovative routing flexibility, which provides the ability to easily rearrange the order of a chain of stompbox effects. This gives professional guitarists the ability to access a wide array of effect combinations, offering total creative freedom to achieve the unique sounds that they desire. In addition, Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System's parallel chain function increases the effect combination options further, thereby expanding the final sound variation capability exponentially. Whatâ??s more, all of these programmed configurations can be saved for instant access during a live performance.
Isn't it About Time You Got Connected
Supporting Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System's superior functionality is its comprehensive connectivity, which empowers this amazing switcher to do the job it does. In addition to the eight effect loops on board, there are three TRS control output jacks, two TRS expression output jacks, and two TRS control/expression input jacks. MIDI capability is also included for integrating seamlessly with MIDI-controlled stomp effects. These centralized controls make Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System even more powerful as a total command center of sound creativity. Of course, as is consistent throughout Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System, all of these control settings are also storable.
Protects The Purity of Your Precious Tone
In addition to routing capability and connectivity, Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System pays particular attention to sound quality. Itâ??s designed in a way that does not contribute to sound deterioration, keeping your tone pure and free of noise. These results are accomplished by carefully designed analog circuitry developed with the know-how, experience, and design expertise of the Boss engineering team. In further regard to tone pureness, Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System is equipped with input and output buffers that can be turned on and off independently as needed to suit any rig.
Pro-Level Design for Gig Durability
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System is more than just a smartly designed tool for the creation of awesome sounds. It is also a handsome piece of hardware that is going to look really good on your pedalboard. Built with durable mechanical functions in a road-tough design, Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System combines huge technical innovations with small useful conveniences. Memory capability with 800 patches, a large display with extensive naming capacity, and robust responsive foot switches with full assignability are just a few of the features that make this switcher the choice of the pros.
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System Features
- Programmable switching system with eight loops (plus an additional loop)
- Analog circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create parallel effect chains
- Onboard memory for storing external control parameters such as delay time for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually each for input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly-reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- LCD and 7-segment LED display show detailed information at a glance
- 800 patch memories provide unmatched capability for touring musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
- Scratching the itch of serious working musicians with detailed attention to often-requested features and functions
Boss ES-8 Effects Switching System Specifications
- Manufacturer: Boss
- Product: ES-8 Effects Switching System
- Loops: 8 x Effect loops, 1 x Volume loop
- Patch Memory: 800
- Pedals: 8 x Number switch, 2 x Bank switch, Memory/Manual Switch, Mute Switch
- Nominal Input Level: IN 1, 2: -10 dBu, RTN 1--6, RTN 7L, RTN 7R, RTN 8L, RTN 8R, RTN VOL: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: IN 1, 2: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: SEND 1--7, SEND 8L, SEND 8R, SEND VOL, OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R, TUNER: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R, TUNER: 1 k ohms or greater
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED), 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- In 1, 2 Jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SEND 1--7, SEND 8L, SEND 8R, SEND VOL Jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- RTN 1--6, RTN 7L, RTN 7R, RTN 8L, RTN 8R, RTN VOL Jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUT 1/L, OUT 2/R Jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- TUNER Jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT CTL CTL 1/2, CTL 3/4, CTL 5/6 Jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- EXT CTL EXP 1, EXP 2 Jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- CTL IN EXP 1 CTL 1/2, EXP 2 CTL 3/4 Jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- MIDI Connectors: In, Out/Thru
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 400 mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor, Owner's manual, Leaflet, 5 x Rubber foot, 2 x Screw
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 439 mm 17-5/16" x 137 mm 5-7/16" x 65 mm 2-9/16"
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5 lbs 9 oz.
Click here to view all Boss Products
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review