The Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone is a professional live vocal microphone designed to deliver powerful, well resolved sound. With hypercardioid polar pattern and excellent feedback reduction, the TG-V70 is perfect for vocal performances, speech and instrument reproduction.
The Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone is an ideal choice for live sound reinforcement applications. The hypercardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback. Its rugged exterior is sure to handle the rigors of life on the road, in nightclubs, houses of worship, recording studios and more.
Whether it's the feel or the sound, the Beyerdynamic TG-V70 live vocal microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern is sure to impress both on the stage and behind the mixing console - for the singer, the audience and the rental company. The Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Microphone goes one step further with no compromises: Even better technical characteristics and even higher quality materials for an even better sound. Every detail counts - both during development and during manufacturing. First-class microphone - handcrafted in Germany.
Easy to Use
The Beyerdynamic TG-V70 is ready to use. You only have to plug it in and and you're done. Additional to its great looks, its handling and well-thought-out housing construction with a progressively damped capsule suspension for low handling noises.
Sound Channelling Technology
To achieve that "unique" beyer sound, beyerdynamic has been developing and refining its Sound Channelling Technology (SCT) for decades. Their acoustic expercts have created acoustic labyrinths with special geometries that provide optimised sound channelling. They influence the sound and model the polar pattern by using precisely tuned delay lines and attenuation pads. Whether with additional elements, special materials or unique design: every beyerdynamic microphone has its own SCT to ensure optimal control of the sound waves. The result? Incredible sound quality.
Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone Features
- Professional live vocal microphone
- Powerful, well resolved sound
- Hypercardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback reduction
- Well-thought-out housing construction with a progressively damped capsule suspension for low handling noise
- Made in Germany
Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response:
- Close Miking: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Distant Miking (Measured at 1 m): 90 - 16,000 Hz
- Rear Attenuation at 1 kHz: > 25 dB at 110°
- Open Circuit Voltage: 3.2 mV/Pa (-50 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Magnetic Field Suppression: > 20 dB at 50 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 280 O
- Load Impedance: = 1 kO
- Connection: XLR, 3-Pin, Male
- Length: 185 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 23/35 mm
- Head Diameter: 54 mm
- Weight: 345 g
Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone Includes
- TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Microphone Clamp
- Carry Bag
- Owners Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone Downloads
- Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone Owners Manual (PDF)
- Beyerdynamic TG-V70 Handheld Condenser Microphone Spec Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review