Beyerdynamic TG-I52 Microphone
The Beyerdynamic TG-I52 is a dynamic clip-on microphone specially designed for brass instruments such as trumpets and trombones.
The Beyerdynamic TG-I52 Microphone functions best with high sound levels and the hypercardioid polar pattern delivers extremely good channel separation and maximum feedback rejection. The practical rubberized clip-on mount also ensures a secure hold, protects the instrument and provides very good isolation from physical vibration. The flexible goozeneck allows it to be optimally positioned relative to the sound source.
Beyerdynamic TG-I52 Microphone Features
- Dynamic clip microphone for brass instruments such as trumpets and trombones
- Ideal with high sound levels
- Good channel separation and maximum feed-back rejection due to hypercardioid polar pattern
- Secure hold and very good isolation from physical vibration
- Made in Germany
Beyerdynamic TG-I52 Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response:
- Close Miking: 40 - 12.000 Hz
- Distant Miking (Measured at 1 m): 190 - 12.000 Hz
- Attenuation at 110° (1 kHz): > 22 dB
- Open Circuit Voltage: 1.3 mV/Pa (-58 dBV) ±2.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 200 O
- Load Impedance: = 1 kO
- Connection: XLR, 3-Pin, Male
- Weight (Without Cable): 62 g
Beyerdynamic TG-I52 Microphone Includes
- TG-I52 Microphone
- Microphone Clip
- Owners Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Beyerdynamic TG-I52 Microphone Downloads
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I did some research and these seemed like ideal clip-on mics for the horns in my band - and indeed they were. Front End Audio was extremely helpful, the price was very competitive and the mics were shipped in quick time. Thanks to everyone at Front End..!
Really am enjoying the freedom of movement this mic gives me. 1st time to use a clip-on. Sound quality is very good for trumpet. I can see the music without worrying where my horn is positioned. I use it in the praise band in my church.