Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone
The Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone is designed for professional sound recording with camera. It combines superior quality and excellent polar patterns in a rugged yet lightweight aluminum housing, perfect for indoor and outdoor audio recordings.
The Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone is a phantom powered camera mic with a high-quality electret condenser microphone capsule inside that ensures exceptionally precise sound reproduction.
The aluminium housing makes the Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV an extremely durable yet lightweight microphone and the high-quality matt coating prevents reflections.
Low Cut Filter
The low cut filter can be switched on and off and eliminates low frequencies and compensates for mechanical vibrations and proximity effect.
Constantly Brilliant Recording Quality
The DC/DC converter ensures that the microphone signal remains constant even if the battery power starts to decrease, guaranteeing consistent, brilliant recording quality. An LED indicates the battery status every time you switch the microphone on.
Maximum Attenuation of Ambient Noise
The supercardioid/lobe polar pattern ensures targeted and exceptionally precise recordings even in loud environments.
Made in Germany
The Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV is handmade in Germany and impresses with an excellent sound reproduction. The authentic sound is the result of a long-term experience, gained over several decades, in the production of microphones.
Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone Features
- Maximum attenuation of ambient noise
- Constantly brilliant recording quality
- Lobe polar pattern
- Wide frequency response
- Selectable bass roll-off
- Matt, non-glare surface
- Phantom powered
Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone Applications
- Outdoor Recordings
- Studio Recordings
Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser (Back Electret)
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid/lobe
- Frequency Response: 34 - 19,000 Hz (Switchable Bass Roll-Off Filter at 120 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa): -30.0 dBV = 31.6 mV/Pa ±3 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 200 O
- Load Impedance: = 1kO
- Rejection Factor: >68 dB
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 118 dB
- Volume Range: 99 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio Rel. to 1 Pa: 75 dB (A-Weighted, RMS)
- Equivalent SPL: 19 dB (A-Weighted, RMS)
- Noise Voltage: 5.6 µVrms (A-Weighted, RMS)
- Polarity: Positive Pressure at the Diaphragm Produces a Positive Voltage on Pin 2
- Connection: 3-Pin Male XLR 2 = +, 3 = -, 1 = ground
- Voltage Supply, Switchable: 11 - 52 V Phantom Power
- Power Consumption: 2.4 mA, typ.
- Temperature Range (at <90% Humidity): -20 °C to +65 °C
- Length: 200 mm
- Diameter: 23 mm
- Weight: 81 g
Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone Includes
- MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone
- Microphone Clamp
- Pop Shield
- Owners Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone Downloads
- Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone Owners Manual (PDF)
- Beyerdynamic MCE85-PV Shotgun Microphone Spec Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review