Beyerdynamic M69 TG Dynamic Microphone
The Beyerdynamic M69 TG serves in just about every application you can dream of for a microphone and many more beyond.
The Beyerdynamic M69 TG serves in just about every application you can dream of for a microphone and many more beyond. A classic allround model with a superb response characteristic making the human voice sound real, be it spoken or sung, chanted or shouted. The unique shape and sound of the M 69 TG coupled to its high SPL capability, make it a natural choice on brass instruments or guitar cabinets.
Beyerdynamic M69 TG Microphone Features
- High gain before feedback
- Excellent sensitivity
- Rugged construction
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
- Price category: Professional
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone: Hypercardiod
- Microphone frequency response: 50 - 16.000 Hz
- Dimensions: 182 x 48,5 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 384 g
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review