BetterMaker EQ 502R 500-Series Equalizer
The BetterMaker EQ 502R 500-Series Equalizer is truly a completely digitally controlled analog EQ, in a 500 series format. This pure and musical EQ is fully controlled by your DAW (including automation control), and allows you to store your presets and settings for fast reliable recall.
The BetterMaker EQ 502R 500-Series Equalizer provides pure analog signal paths, and communicate with you DAW via USB and are fully recallable via plugin in your host. You can save your settings in your D.A.W .AND in your project with your AUTOMATION. Another important thing is that when working with EQ502R, you are always in your sweet spot. The BetterMaker EQ 502R 500-Series Equalizer has no front controls as all operations are made form your DAW.
By building these equalizers, Bettermaker wanted to create devices that would have a maximum range of usage and a very characteristic, but clean sound. Bettermaker picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical. As we work faster and faster every day, we need to have the highest quality and maximum speed we can get. That was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker EQ 502R.
BetterMaker EQ 502R 500-Series Equalizer Features
- Stereo Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQs just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 16 EQ502P Rs to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins. (At this time, there can be connected up to two Bettermaker EQ50o series products for one USB port).
BetterMaker EQ 502R 500-Series Equalizer Specifications
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
- S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
- THD+N: less than 0.004%
- Channels: 2
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Input impedance: 20k Ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced
- Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
- Clip detector: present
- P EQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
- P EQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- P EQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
- Preset storage capacity: only DAW
BetterMaker EQ 502R 500-Series Equalizer Includes
- EQ 502R 500-Series Equalizer
- One Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review