BBE SM500 500-Series Sonic Maximizer Module
The BBE SM500 500-Series Sonic Maximizer Module is a single-channel Maximizer designed to be used specifically with the Lunchbox 500-Series rack. Throughout the world, there's barely a studio, sound engineer or record producer that doesn't own some version of BBE's Sonic Maximizer.
The BBE SM500 Sonic Maximizer provides processing for a mono channel, brightening, clarifying, and adding fullness to the sound. The BBE SM500 features a +23dBu headroom and a bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signals.
The BBE SM500 Sonic Maximizer uses the same processing engine as their celebrated BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer model, and the same process that has enhanced recordings for recording engineers and producers from Ryan Hewitt (Avett Brothers, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Flogging Molly) to Ed Cherney (Rolling Stones, Bonnie Raitt) to Tony Visconti (T. Rex, David Bowie, Alejandro Escoveda).
BBE SM500 500-Series Sonic Maximizer Module Features
- A full-function, +4 balanced Sonic Maximizer
- +23dB of output headroom
- 118dB Signal to noise ratio
- Modular 500-type chassis, works with any 500 Series rack
BBE SM500 500-Series Sonic Maximizer Module Specifications
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 30kHz +/-0.5dBu, -10dBu input
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): less than 0.1% at -10dBu input, 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +20dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced XLR
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz
- Lo Contour: +12dBu boost at 50Hz
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 10.63" x 8.27" x 2.36"
- Shipping Weight: 2.65 lbs.
BBE SM500 500-Series Sonic Maximizer Module Includes
- BBE SM500 Sonic Maximizer
- Printed User Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
BBE SM500 500-Series Sonic Maximizer Module Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review