BBE Magnum Direct Box
The BBE Magnum Direct Box is a heavy-duty, high-quality active direct box ideal for stage and permanent installation applications.
The BBE Magnum Direct Box is designed for a direct connection to the output jack of your instrument (guitar, bass or keyboard). It provides a convenient method to split the signal to simultaneously feed the input of an instrument amp and a mixing board or DAW.
The BBE Magnum DI requires the use of +48v Phantom Power supplied by the mixing console. This is a common feature to most mixers, however, please make sure the mixer in use is equipped to supply +48v Phantom Power.
The BBE Magnum DI is NOT designed for a direct connection to the speaker output jack of an instrument amplifier. Doing so would cause damage to the BBE Magnum DI and your amplifier.
BBE Magnum Direct Box Features
- Rugged, ergonomic 14-gauge steel chassis
- Military-grade PCB
- 2-way selectable pad (0dB/-20dB)
- Ground lift
- Ground lift switch
- +48v phantom power
- +48v Phantom power status LED
- ¼" input (unbalanced)
- ¼ thru (unbalanced)
- 2-way input pad selector (0dB/-20dB)
- XLR output (balanced)
BBE Magnum Direct Box Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz (+/- 1dB)
- THD: Less than 0.005% at -l0dBu, input 20-20kHz
- Input Impedance: Pad out (0dB): 1 MEG Ohms, Pad in (-20dB): 12k Ohms
- Output Impedance: XLR 600 Ohms
- Power Requirements: XLR +48V Phantom Power
- Dimensions: 3 1/2"(W) x 5"(D) x 1 13/16"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 lbs.
BBE Magnum Direct Box Applications
- Recording studio
- Live concerts
BBE Magnum Direct Box Includes
- BBE Magnum DI Unit
- Printed Owners Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
BBE Magnum Direct Box Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review