Avantone BV-1 Tube Microphone
The Avantone BV-1 Tube Microphone delivers premium professional performance in an affordable price. Incorporating transformer coupled tube circuitry and premium grade resistors and capacitors along with precision machined brass structural components, the BV-1 produces professional results with an open, warm, pleasing sonic character.
The Avantone BV-1 Tube Microphone is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the finest vintage tube mics of the 1950's & 1960's...but at a fraction of their cost! The Avantone BV-1 Tube Microphone is designed to offer premium professional performance. It will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. As always, the Avantone Pro strives to offer true value at every price point and invite sonic comparisons to higher priced mics.
Manufactured using premium grade resistors and capacitors along with precision machined brass structural components that yield a very solid feel, superb sonic integrity and rugged reliability. The transformer coupled tube circuitry offers a modern-day, affordable solution to the desire to capture the character of famous European and American vintage designs.
Any studio can proudly offer the Avantone BV-1 as a primary Vocal mic. It exudes class visually as well as sonically. The versatile Avantone BV1 mic is able to produce professional results with an open, warm, pleasing sonic character.
The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic.
Avantone BV-1 Tube Microphone Features
- Microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass
- Features an elegant Retro-Butter-Cream finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill
- Rear vents aid in stabilizing internal temperature to help secure tube longevity
- 9-Pattern Tube Microphone w/ 34mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsule assembly.
- -10dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches.
- Uses Include: Vocals, Acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, percussion, piano mic, etc...
Avantone BV-1 Tube Microphone Specifications
- Output Impedance: <200 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL: 134dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 144dB with pad engaged
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: <18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Sensitivity: -35dBV
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin
- Tube Type: Select Low-Noise Russian 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB Switch
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Glossy Butter-Cream Body
- Weight: Only Mic; 1.3 kgs / 46 oz. Mic with case; 25 pounds (11.15 kgs)
- Dimensions (Mic): 10 x 2.5 inches - 25 x 63 mm - (long x wide)
- Dimensions of Product Case: 23 x 7.5 x 17 inches
Avantone BV-1 Tube Microphone Includes
- Power Supply
- Padded Wooden Mic Box
- Custom Designed Tweed Road Case
- Removable Metal Pop Filter
- Mic Cable
- 5 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review