Auralex StudiofoamPro 24x24 Acoustic Panels (10 Panels)
Auralex StudiofoamPro 1.5-Inch 24"X24" Acoustic Panels presents a low-cost option for sound absorption in churches, restaurants, clubs, professional settings and other venues that require Class A fire-rated acoustical treatment.
Auralex StudiofoamPro 24"X24" Acoustic Panels Details
Auralex StudiofoamPro is the first melamine-free acoustical foam with a Class A fire rating. Even though its profile is a slim 1.5â? thick, StudiofoamPro offers a higher noise reduction coefficient (NRC =.90) than 2â? Studiofoam Wedges, Auralexâ??s most popular product and a world standard.
StudiofoamPro presents a low-cost option for sound absorption in churches, restaurants, clubs, professional settings and other venues that require Class A fire-rated acoustical treatment. Due to a proprietary chemical formulation, StudiofoamPro has all the traditional benefits of Auralexâ??s industry-leading Studiofoam, including outstanding durability due to reduced oxidation. StudiofoamPro will not rot, crumble or suffer surface harm from normal use like other Class A alternatives such as melamine are reported to. Plus, it's more affordable!
StudiofoamPro is available in two sizes: 2â?? x 2â?? and 2â?? x 4', both 1.5â? thick. It is charcoal gray and features beveled edges similar to the elegant SonoFlat and ELiTE ProPanels.
Auralex StudiofoamPro 24"X24" Acoustic Panels Features
- Melamine-Free with a Class A fire rating
- Higher noise reduction coefficient than thicker 2" Studiofoam Wedges
- Includes ten (10) 1.5"-thick 24"x24" acoustic panels
- Low-cost option for venues that require Class A fire-rates acoustical treatment
- Will not crumble or suffer surface harm
- Charcoal gray with elegant, beveled edges
- Perfect combination of appearance, pricing, absorption and flame retardancy
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review