Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 3-Inch Acoustic Panels (2x4 Panels)
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 3-Inch Acoustical Treatment
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 3-Inch Acoustical Treatment Details
The Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 3-Inch Acoustical Treatment is twice as absorbent as 2" at 125Hz, doing many of the same things the 4" can do (especially when used with LENRD or Venus Bass Traps) and can provide a well-controlled, more accurate sound in any size room. Recommended for rooms with higher SPLs (Sound Pressure Levels) or more low frequencies such as drum or voiceover booths. Rooms have more low-end problems than some folks acknowledge, so if you step up from 2" to 3" you will benefit from the extra low-end sound absorption 3" acoustic Studiofoam Wedges offer.
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 3-Inch Acoustical Treatment Features
- Twice as absorbent as Studiofoam 2" Wedges at 125Hz
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Won't crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms.
- Better for treating rooms used for tracking drums.
- Great for just about any low-mid to high frequency application.
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 3-Inch Acoustical Treatment Specifications
- Size: 2' wide x 4' long panels; 3" thick
- Quantity: EIGHT (8) panels per box (covers 64 sq. ft.)
- Recommended Installation Adhesives:
- Other Recommended Installation Accessories:
- TEMP Tabs Studiofoam Mounting Kit
- Mechanical Fasteners (T-pins, tacks, nails, etc.)
- Complimentary Products:
- Charcoal Gray
- Forest Green
- Kelly Green
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review