Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 2-Inch Acoustic Panels (2x4 Panels)
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 2-Inch Acoustical Treatment
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 2-Inch Acoustical Treatment Details
Auralex 2" Studiofoam Wedges are Auralex's most popular seller and their best overall absorber. And we happen to do pretty well with them ourselves! Use them to treat small - to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with the Auralex LENRD or Auralex Venus Bass Traps or the Auralex Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room. 2" acoustic Studiofoam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you're tuning your room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician.
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 2-Inch Acoustical Treatment Features
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Won't crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms.
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application.
Auralex Studiofoam Wedge 2-Inch Acoustical Treatment Specifications
- Size: 2' wide x 4' long panels; 2" thick
- Quantity: TWELVE (12) panels per box (covers 96 sq. ft.)
- Recommended Installation Adhesives:
- Other Recommended Installation Accessories:
- TEMP Tabs Studiofoam Mounting Kit
- Mechanical Fasteners (T-pins, tacks, nails, etc.)
- Complimentary Products:
- Charcoal Gray
- Forest Green
- Kelly Green
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review