Audix USB12 USB Desktop Condenser Microphone
Audix's USB12 USB Desktop Condenser Microphone provides a gooseneck based, tabletop miniaturized condenser microphone designed for recording directly into a computer via USB.
The USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone used for recording voice and acoustic instruments directly into a computer via the USB port. This mic is designed to naturally capture and reproduce vocals and instruments with stunning detail. The USB12 is clear, flexible, easy to use and has excellent sound response.
With a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the USB12 provides isolation and control at the sound source with a smooth, accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz.
The USB12 condenser microphone supports both 44.1k and 48k sample rates for playback and recording. This high definition condenser microphone features a push-to-talk button, steady on or momentary on as well as a headphone jack for real time monitoring. The USB12 is also equipped with a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low frequency signals.
The USB is also available in white, model USB12W. Supplied accessories include a 6' USB cable and external foam windscreen.
Audix USB12 USB Desktop Condenser Microphone Features
- Vocal recording
- Instrument recording
- Live chat, IP communication
- Medical/Legal reporting
- Internet telecommunication
Audix USB12 USB Desktop Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.3 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1k @ 1 Pa
- Maximum SPL: 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Operating Voltage: 5 V via USB connection
- Switch Type: Membrane
- On / Off Switch Function: Push To Talk (PTT ) or Push To Lock (PTL)
- Roll-off Filter: 150 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 16 bit, 44.1k / 48k for both playback and recording
- Materials / Finish: Brass / Matte black / White (USB12W )
- Weight: 567 g / 20 oz
- Length: 310 mm / 12.2 in
Audix USB12 USB Desktop Condenser Microphone Includes
- 1 x USB12 Vocal Microphone
- 1 x CBLUSB6 6' USB cable
- 1 x WS20 external foam windscreen
- 3 Year Warranty
Audix USB12 USB Desktop Condenser Microphone Downloads
- Audix USB12 USB Desktop Condenser Microphone User Guide / Owners Manual (PDF)
- Audix USB12 USB Desktop Condenser Microphone Spec Sheet (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review