Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software
The Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software embeds vintage analog drum machines, sample based beatboxes and REX loop playback. Spark’s engine further allows you break through their sonic boundaries, thanks to a highly tweakable controller.
The Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software combines the power of analog synthesis, physical modeling and samples through the intuitive workflow of a hardware drum machine. The Arturia Spark 2 is a highly creative beat production center. The Arturia Spark 2 will save you time when looking for the right drum kit and will get you hooked by its amazing ease-of-use and sonic possibilities. It is packed with innovative features, intuitive interface, and cutting-edge sounds.
Tired of Endlessly Auditioning Drum Samples for Your Tracks?
Can’t get your beats to pop with the right effects? Drum programming going stale? Arturia Spark 2 will change the way you create drums, beats, and rhythms in your music forever. Arturia Spark 2 offers you everything all under one roof, from contemporary drum sounds to sampled and physically modelled acoustic kits, classic drum machine reborn through advanced modelling, loop splicing and triggering, Arturia Spark 2 is ready to create the drums you always wanted. Enjoy hundreds of kits, thousands of sounds. Mix, effect, modulate, and re-imagine. Give your drums the power, feel, and polished edge that will make your tracks release-ready.
Feel the Spark, Get Creative
Not just a drum machine, not simply a sequencer, so much more than just a plug-in, Arturia Spark 2 is a true drum instrument. Let’s take a closer look at what makes this amazing drum software so unique.
Synth, Acoustic, and Sampled Sounds
Combining Arturia's exclusive TAE and Phi technologies with awesome sample and REX loop compatibility, it’s never been easier to find your perfect sound, or create it from scratch using powerful modelling architecture. With Arturia Spark 2, you get meticulously recreated vintage drum machines, beautifully rendered acoustic kits, and the ability to load your own samples and loops.
All your beat-creation tools under one roof, from inspiration to the finished product, Arturia Spark 2 makes the process easy. Quickly flick between pages to edit your sounds, build your sequence, add effects, and adjust the levels. A self-contained beatmaker, Arturia Spark 2 will become your perfect partner in crime when it comes to drums, percussion, and rhythmic sequencing.
Plays Well with Others
Drag your sequences into your DAW as MIDI files. Drag your whole loop into your project as a WAV file. Sync it to your song and expand your DAWs drum capabilities. With update 2.4, Arturia Spark has been optimized to work beautifully on the latest systems and cutting-edge DAWs, with stable, robust performance to keep you focussed on the music. Want to get hands on? Pair it up with the Arturia SparkLE controller for a seamless hardware/software hybrid.
Easy to Use, A Joy to Explore
When you’re in the mood to create, you want nothing to stand in your way. Arturia designed Spark 2 to encourage your inspiration, not hold it back. To help you navigate the features and functions of Arturia Spark 2, the software features dedicated pages for specific functions. This approach is great for workflow, letting you focus on the matter at hand - whether it’s sequencing your pattern, adding effects, or editing instruments - so you features you’re not using right now don’t get in your way. Let’s have a quick look at the pages in Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software.
Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software Features
- Pristine quality sound engines including: TAE® analog synthesis, physical modeling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners
- 1900+ Instruments / 180+ kits:
- Vintage drum machines: analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom-based Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more
- 10 Emulations from Spark Vintage Drum Machines: CR-78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR-2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, E-mu SP-12, Roland TR-727, Roland R-8, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles: EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB and Pop, etc., as well as experimental kits developed with our physical modeling engine
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modeling and samples for highly realistic sound
- 64-Step sequencer
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
- Advanced loop mode with Divide and Move functions
- Choke groups to mute instruments naturally
- 16-Tuning mode available from pads and Step buttons
- Modular Drum synth editor:
- Create your own patches
- Edit existing patches
- Create custom instrument macro control modules including:
- Multimode filter
Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software Specifications
- Platform Specs:
- Win 7+ PC, 4 GB RAM, 2 GHz CPU
- 2 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- 10.8+, 4 GB RAM, 2 GHz CPU
- 2 GB Free Hard Disk Space
- Required Configuration: Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Protection: Protected by the Arturia Software Center
Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software Includes
- License for Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software
Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software Downloads
- Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software User Manual (PDF)
- Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software for Windows 7+
- Arturia Spark 2 Drum Machines Software for Apple 10.10+
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review