ART SplitMix 4 Mixer
The ART SplitMix 4 Mixer is a fully passive hybrid mixer that offers a wide variety of configurations. Mix 4 stereo input channels down to 1 stereo output, split a stereo input signal to distribute 4 stereo output channels, or combine the configurations for a wide range of applications.
The ART SplitMix 4 Mixer can also be configured into 4 stereo input channels thru 4 independent level attenuators to 4 stereo output channels.
Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel. All 1/4-inch connections are stereo TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) and all channel connections have intelligent switching to allow for a wide variety of configurations. Plugging into a mix input channel removes it from the splitter bus, and plugging into a splitter output channel removes it from the mix bus. Stereo or mono operation is determined by the type of 1/4-inch plug and cabling that you use.
The fully passive design of the ART SplitMix 4 has no active circuitry to add noise or distortion, and virtually any signal level can be handled. The Level attenuators cover a wide range and offer over 90dB of attenuation and channel isolation. The ART SplitMix 4 is designed primarily as a line level device with medium input and output impedances.
ART SplitMix 4 Mixer Features
- Four stereo input channels
- Stereo output
- Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel
- Passive design (no power supply required)
- Over 90dB of attenuation
ART SplitMix 4 Mixer Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.005% @ 1kHz (typical)
- Phase Shift:
- Input Impedance: 25k -100k O
- Ouput Impedance: 1k – 4k O
- Insertion Loss: 12dB (typical)
- Connectors: 1/4-inch TRS stereo
- Maximum Attenuation: > 90dB (typical)
- Channel Isolation: > 90dB (typical)
- Power Requirements: Fully Passive
- Dimensions: 1.85? x 4.6? x 4.1? (47mm x 117mm x 104mm)
- Weight: 0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
ART SplitMix 4 Mixer Includes
- SplitMix 4 Mixer
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART SplitMix 4 Mixer Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This mixer is built like a brick and it's very compact. It not only mixes four channels, it can split one channel into four outputs. Best of all, you don't need a wall wart or a battery to worry about.