ART SplitCom Pro Microphone Splitter
The ART SplitCom Pro Microphone Splitter is designed to split or combine balanced low impedance microphone signals. With 2-way function and compact design, the SplitCom is ideal for use on stage and in your home studio.
The ART SplitCom Pro Microphone Splitter offers two functions in one box – Combines and/or Splits. It is an ideal audio utility to use in an application where you need to split a low impedance microphone signal to feed two separate mixers, or where it’s necessary to combine balanced low impedance microphone signals from two microphones into a single channel input.
As a Splitter
The ART SPLITCom Pro provides one direct-coupled output and one isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct output to the main or FOH mixer, and the second isolated output to a monitor or recording mixer. The Main Mic Output passes phantom power from the main mixer to the Main Mic Input for use with condenser microphones. Phantom power is blocked from passing to the Isolated Mic Output.
As a Combiner
The ART SPLITCom Pro provides one output from two microphone inputs. The Phase switch can be used to invert the relative phase of the Isolated Mic Input. Applications include dual micing of percussion instruments, choirs, and instrument amplifiers. Phantom power passes through each output to their respective input, (Main to Main, Isolated to Isolated), however phantom power is blocked from passing between the Main and Isolated signal paths. Only the audio passes between the Main and Isolated signal paths (it is present on all inputs and outputs).
ART SplitCom Pro Microphone Splitter Features
- Low distortion with wide frequency response
- Two functions in one box-combines and/or splits
- Phase-invert switch for subtractive combining
- Galvanic isolation to block phantom-power between channels
- Ground lift switch to reduce noise due to ground loops
ART SplitCom Pro Microphone Splitter Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 150kHz +/- 0.2 @ 0dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.0007% from 20Hz to 20kHz at 0dBu input
- Typical Driving Source Dist.: 150 O
- Phase Shift:
- Typical Output Load Impedance: 1k O
- Dimensions: 1.85? H x 4.6? W x 3.5? D (47mm x 117mm x 89mm)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs (0.32 kg)
ART SplitCom Pro Microphone Splitter Includes
- SplitCom Pro Microphone Splitter
- Owners Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
ART SplitCom Pro Microphone Splitter Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review