ART MyMonitor Monitor Mixer
The ART MyMonitor Monitor Mixer allows you hear yourself while sending only the mic signal to the main mixer. Connect the ART MyMonitor between the microphone and line source and the mixer and you're good to go. It can be AC or battery powered.
The ART MyMonitor Monitor Mixer designed to suit the individual level needs of performers without affecting the level on output.
Problem: A performer needs to hear him/herself through headphones exclusively or mixed with the output of a mixer, CD player, tape deck, or other stereo line level source. Only the mic signal, however, should be going to the main mixer.
Solution: Connect the ART MyMonitor between the mic and line source, and the mixer. The Mic and line Monitor levels can then be adjusted for mix and volume through the headphones. Only the mic signal will go to the board. And since the ART MyMonitor can be AC or battery powered, the unit can be used on a large stage or wherever there is no AC outlet nearby. Dynamic or condenser mics can be used since phantom power would come through the Mic Thru jack from the mixer or other source.
ART MyMonitor Monitor Mixer Features
- XLR Mic In connector accepts a dynamic or condenser mic
- XLR Mic Thru connector
- 1/4" stereo monitor in jack
- Mic Level control regulates the mic's headphone level
- Monitor Level control regulates the stereo Monitor inputs level through the headphones
- Dual stereo headphone outputs
ART MyMonitor Monitor Mixer Specifications
- Maximum Input Level: -20dB mic, 40dB Monitor
- Output Impedance: 10 O
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Gain: 15dB (1/4 in), 50dB (XLR)
- Power: LED indicator
- Dimensions: 4.5×2.75×1.5 inches (112mm x 72mm x 40mm)
- Weight: 1.3lb (590g)
- Power Requirements: 12V DC (Adapter included) or one 9V battery
ART MyMonitor Monitor Mixer Includes
- ART MyMonitor Monitor Mixer
- 3 Year Warranty
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Another "why didn't I think of that?" product from ART... This thing is any vocalist's best friend on stage, especially when you're dealing with a smaller PA mixer without enough AUXes to provide enough different monitor mixes. And we know that _never_ happens to working bands/musicians, right?
I use this product a little out of the ordinary, as I work in theater as an automation programer/operator. I purchased this ART mixer so that during production of a show I can listen to music or a movie and still monitor the com channel. This has been a boredom save for me, and the sound is great.
This solves a big problem in my studio. Thanks