ART M-Two Cardiod FET Condenser Microphone
The ART M-Two large-diaphragm cardioid FET condenser microphone is an ideal choice as the main microphone for live applications as well as upscale home and project studios.
ART M-Two Cardiod FET Condenser Microphone Details
The ART M-Two large-diaphragm cardioid FET condenser microphone is an ideal choice as the main microphone for live applications as well as upscale home and project studios. Capable of handling high SPL while still delivering warmth and clarity from the upgraded 32mm capsule, this versatile microphone is the perfect cost effective ''go to'' mic for tracking solo vocals, acoustic & electric guitars, solo brass & woodwinds, for drum overheads and percussion instruments.
A switchable high pass filter at 100Hz or 200Hz tailors the microphone for any source material, and selectable -6dB and -12dB pad enable the M-Two to be easily used to close mic high volume instruments and amplifiers in sound fields as high as 145dB.
The microphone''s chassis is precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy with a dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen. The M-Two comes complete with a deluxe cradle shockmount in an aluminum carrying case.
Created to complement ART's industry leading brand of tube preamps, tube compressors and recording accessories, the ART M-Series will set the performance standard for professional microphones in this class and price category. Created specifically for professional, project and high-end home studio environments, M-Series microphones deliver superior sound and build quality, clarity and an unrivalled tone. Three all new innovative wide diaphragm side address FET microphones and one compact format large diaphragm classic ribbon microphone make up the M-Series line.
ART M-Two Cardiod FET Condenser Microphone Features
- Warm, Extremely Smooth-Sounding FET Design
- 32mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
- Dual Position Pad Switches (-6dB & -12dB)
- Dual Position Low Frequency Roll-Off Switches (@100Hz & 200Hz)
- Extremely Wide Dynamic Range With Low Noise Floor
- Aluminum Carrying Case & Deluxe Cradle Shockmount Included
ART M-Two Cardiod FET Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Type: FET Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: 32mm Diaphragm Side Address
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- MAX SPL: 135dB / 145dB (0, -10dB)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 12dB / octave @ 100Hz, 12dB / Octave @ 200Hz
- Pre-attenuation Pad Switches: -6dB, -12dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (+/-2dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Power Requirement: 48v Phantom Power
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review