ART M-One USB FET Microphone
The ART M-One USB FET Microphone is a Class-A FET condenser USB microphone designed to direct connect to any USB 2.0 equipped computer or laptop. With 32mm gold sputtered/center-terminated wide diaphragm capsule and an integrated D/A converter, the M-One USB is ideal for software based recording solutions or podcasting.
The ART M-One USB FET Microphone delivers studio quality performance in a convenient USB microphone design. Based on the popular ART M-One Studio Condenser, the ART M-One USB uses the same low-mass diaphragm and upgraded high quality capsule as the studio version of the microphone, ensuring incredible tone and accurate sonic detail while adding the convenience of a Mac and PC compatible USB 2.0 24bit/ 48kHz output.
The ART M-One USB easily interfaces directly to virtually any computer based audio software program. An integrated 1/8th-inch TRS stereo headphone jack with onboard volume and playback mix control allows low latency monitoring of recording source and playback tracks at microphone, with no additional interface hardware required.
The microphone’s chassis is precision-tooled zinc/aluminum alloy with a dent resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen ensures the ART M-One USB is even rugged enough for field recording applications.
The ART M-One USB is compatible with Windows 2000, WindowsXP, Vista, Linux and Mac OS-X operating systems without any additional drivers.
ART M-One USB FET Microphone Features
- Studio quality 32mm gold sputtered cardioid capsule
- USB 2.0 / 24Bit / 48kHz Analog to Digital conversion
- Integrated stereo headphone output with level and mix controls
- Compatible with Windows 2K, Windows XP, Vista, Linux or Mac OS-X operating systems
- Rugged zinc/aluminum chassis and stainless steel wire mesh windscreen
ART M-One USB FET Microphone Specifications
- Type: Side Address Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: 32mm Wide Diaphragm Gold sputtered Capsule
- Integrated Headphone Output: 1/8th-inch TRS Stereo Jack
- Controls: Headphone Level, Microphone/Playback Mix Level
- Headphone Power: 2 x 50mW
- Analog-to-Digital Conversion: 24-bit / 48kHz sampling rate
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 138dB
- S/N Ratio: 83dB
- Sensitivity: -38dB (+/-2dB)
- Output: USB Type 2.0 (3m cable included)
- Dimensions: 1.5? x 6.9? (37mm x 175mm)
- Weight: 16 oz (469 g)
ART M-One USB FET Microphone Includes
- ART M-One USB FET Microphone
- Hard-tail Microphone Standmount
- Leather Zippered Bag
- 10' USB Cable
- Owners Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
ART M-One USB FET Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review