ART HeadTap Headphone Tap
The ART HeadTap Headphone Tap is a passive device with an input to connect the PA or monitor amplifier and an output to connect the headphones.
The ART HeadTap Headphone Tap comes in when floor monitors are a problem. There isn’t enough room for them onstage or someone sits in and can’t hear the monitors or the drummer can’t hear them well enough. Or perhaps it’s a pick-up gig or a rehearsal and you didn’t have enough time to set them up. In any case, sometimes it would be preferable just to put on headphones and connect them to the PA through the ART HeadTap headphone tap.
The ART HeadTap is a passive device with an input to connect the PA or monitor amplifier and an output to connect the headphones. A volume control regulates the headphone level and internal resistors keep the unit’s impedance high enough to protect the headphones. It also protects the amplifier from encountering too low a load impedance while powering tap units, the speaker system or several tap units by themselves. The ART HeadTAP will also work with a stereo headphone amplifier for use in recording situations when you want to add headphones for additional performers.
ART HeadTap Headphone Tap Features
- Passive headphone monitoring solution with dual headphone outputs
- Portable, requires no batteries or power supply
- Stereo/mono input selector switch allows direct connection to stereo or mono headphone and monitor amplifiers
- Parallel output for connection of multiple units
- Volume control knob for headphone outputs
- Internal resistors maintain high impedance, protect amp and headphones
ART HeadTap Headphone Tap Specifications
- Type: Passive
- Input Level: Stereo/mono input selector button
- Output Jack: Dual 1/4 in stereo/mono headphone jacks
- Instrument Input: Dual parallel 1/4" stereo/mono input jacks
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.875 x 1.5 inches (95mm x 74mm x 40mm)
- Weight: 0.7lb (317g)
ART HeadTap Headphone Tap Includes
- ART HeadTap Headphone Tap
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review