ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch
The ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch is designed to provide full A/B-Y switching functionality, plus parallel common in/out jacks.
The ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch works two ways. It lets you switch a common source signal (guitar, bass or keyboard) between two amplifiers or amp channels. Or conversely, it lets you switch two source signals (ie, two different guitars) into the same amplifier.
The ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch is a good quality A/B-Y switcher that also provides LEDs/indicators to show whether A, B or Y routing is in effect. The Y routing combines both the A and B outputs in parallel so that two amplifiers can be driven at once. The ART CoolSwitch provides full A/B-Y switching functionality, plus parallel Common in/out jacks.
ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch Features
- Provides full A/B-Y switching functionality
- Offers parallel Common in/out jacks
- LEDs show whether A, B or Y routing is in effect
- A and B LEDs illuminate to indicate selected signal routing
- Both LEDs illuminated indicates Y routing
- Dual footswitches permit selective A/B switching or the combining of both A&B as with a Y adapter
- Dual common jacks permit connecting something in parallel with the input source – such as a guitar tuner
ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch Specifications
- Power Requirements: 9V Battery (included)
- Dimensions: 3.75×2.5×1.5 inches (90mm x 63mm x 40mm)
- Weight: 1lb (454g)
ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch Includes
- ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch
- 90 Day Warranty
ART CoolSwitch A/B-Y Switch Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review