The Applied Acoustics Ultra Analog VA-3 Virtual Analog Synthesizer performs as a unique and powerful synth that is fast, easy, and remarkably versatile.
With 1200+ professionally crafted presets covering all the synthesizer sound categories, Ultra Analog VA-3 packs everything you need to create all the parts of your productions.
Applied Acoustics Ultra Analog VA-3 Virtual Analog Synthesizer Features
- Home View: With macros mapped to key sound characteristics—modulation, timbre, envelope, and effect—the Home view presents a distraction free and laidback browsing and tweaking experience.
- Two-Voice Multitimbral: Ultra Analog VA-3 combines two independent timbres—stacked or split—to create performance-friendly, texture-full, and spacious sounds that are sure to make a good impression.
- Factory Library: Ultra Analog VA-3 ships with a completely new factory library of 560 sounds created by top sound designers. Richard Devine, Christian Halten, Jerry Kovarsky, Christian Laffitte, Niall McCallum, Adam Pietruszko, Thiago Pinheiro, Daniel Stawczyk, and Emeric Zubar form an incredible team that made the most of the latest Ultra Analog VA-3 features. It’s with great pride that AAS present these new signature sounds.
- VA-2 Legacy Library: A long and fastidious process of fine-tuning went down in the AAS quarters. Each and every sound of the legacy Ultra Analog VA-2 library went under the eyes of all team members to exit with a consistent gain-stage, unity-gain effects, better dynamics, and compelling real-time sound transformation assignments to take advantage of the new features of Ultra Analog VA-3. That’s an extra 648 solid sounds in your hands.
- Browser: With Packs, Sounds, Categories, and Creators views, Ultra Analog VA-3’s brand-new browser offers an efficient way to home in on the sounds you’re looking for.
- Macros: Ultra Analog VA-3 now boasts four performance macros per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls. Each and every sound features modulation, timbre, envelope, and effect morphing assignments that can be played in real-time for enhanced expressivity and sonic dimension.
- Filter's Musicality: Ultra Analog VA-3’s filters can now put up with extreme modulation while remaining totally musical.
- Ladder Filter: Ultra Analog VA-3’s multi-mode module now stars a brand-new ladder-type filter for that classic low-pass response.
- Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files: Ultra Analog VA-3 now supports the Scala scale file format as well as reference note frequency tuning for microtonal music making.
- Compatible with Ultra Analog VA-2 sounds: Simply copy Ultra Analog VA-2 banks in Ultra Analog VA-3’s packs folder to convert them.
- Multi-Effects Module: Ultra Analog VA-3’s multi-effects module now sports reverb, equalizer, compressor, tremolo, and guitar amplifier processors for even more completeness. Furthermore, the five effect slots can be re-arranged in any order.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review