Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2 Modeling Synthesizer
The Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2 synthesizer swaps the traditional oscillator, filter, and envelope pattern for real-life string instrument components.Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2 Details
The String Studio synthesizer swaps the traditional oscillator, filter, and envelope pattern for real-life string instrument components. At the core of String Studio lies a new cutting edge string model interacting with picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards. Through this direct approach, String Studio delivers stunning guitars, basses, harps, clavinets, bowed instruments, percussions as well as rich and animated tones that blend the warmth, naturalness, and density of real-life with unique and innovative timbres from yet unheard instruments. With its picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards, String Studio VS-2 is a unique blend of acoustic modeling and standard synth-control features. You wonâ?t believe how many different sounds can be created from a single string!
Once again, AAS brings you the state-of-the-art in physical modeling for unmatched sound quality and realism. Instead of relying on samples and wavetables, String Studio generates sound on the fly using an accurate model of the components and interactions involved in string instruments. This elaborate synthesis engine responds dynamically depending on your performance and how it is already vibrating, producing sound that is always unique to the moment. As a result of its nature, String Studio captures the richness and diversity of acoustic textures and reproduces the quirks, subtleties, and responsiveness of real-life instruments. This is the key to providing you with vibrant sound as well as the presence and expressivity of a real instrument.
Applied Acoustics String Studio VS-2 Features
- NEW Factory Library: The completely reworked factory library has well over 600 production-ready sounds organized for fast and intuitive exploration.
- NEW Sean Divine Signature Sounds: A collection of 50 inspiring signature presets by producer Sean Divine.
- NEW Compressor and Equalizer: These new additions are perfect for adding punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- NEW Limiter: The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors while experimenting with the synthâ?s parameters, and it provides maximum distortion-free dynamics.
- NEW Streamlined Interface: Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides String Studio VS-2 into three panels: The Play panel presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters, including bypass switches for quick edits; The Edit panel lets you tweak and create your sound; while the FX panel supplies equalization, compression, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
- NEW Bank and Program Manager: String Studio VS-2's new patch manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- Backward Compatible with VS-1 Presets: Simply put your String Studio VS-1 exported presets in String Studio VS-2's bank folder to convert them.
- NEW Overhauled Effects: Reinvigorated and polished, String Studio VS-2's multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
- NEW Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files: String Studio VS-2 now supports the Scala scale file format for microtonal music making.
- Native 64-Âbit AU, VST, and AAX plugÂ-ins: String Studio VS-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review