Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier
The Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier offers professional monitoring for all headphone types, providing multiple headphone outputs with independent level controls. Designed to deliver clean, clear, undistorted sound at any level, the Headpod 4 is ideal for long periods of listening without fatigue.
The Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier features 4 independent stereo power amplifiers for ultra low crosstalk and efficiency. The Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier doesn't load down existing headphone outputs, improving their sound. Comes in durable metal construction, sleek design and small size, the Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier offers analog and digital inputs with top panel selector.
If the headphone output on your existing gear just isn't loud and clear enough, or you need multiple headphone outputs with independent level controls, the Aphex HeadPod 4 delivers.
But the Aphex HeadPod 4 gives you more than just volume. It's designed to deliver clean, clear, undistorted sound at any level - ideal for long periods of listening without fatigue.
The input signal can be fed from separate balanced connections; a single extension from your existing headphone output; or digitally via S/PDIF. Since it places no load on your existing headphone output, your audio will actually sound better through the Aphex HeadPod 4.
Four fully independent amplifiers ensure maximum efficiency with minimum crosstalk and distortion, even when all four outputs have completely different sets of headphones connected. Housed in a rugged, metal chassis, the Aphex HeadPod 4 is ready for any environment from the desktop to the rehearsal room, with its optional mic stand bracket.
Whether you're a musician, audio engineer, broadcaster or just over old, tired headphone outputs, the Aphex HeadPod 4 is for you.
Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier Features
- Professional Monitoring for ALL headphone types
- Individual volume controls
- High headroom (no clipping at high headphone levels)
- Durable metal jacks
- Ultra low distortion & wide frequency response
- Master volume to match source level
- Ultra low crosstalk
- Works from any analog source
- S/PDIF Input
- Top panel input selection
- Listen longer with less fatigue
- Overcomes limitations of typical headphone outputs
- Four independent stereo power amplifiers
- Small size travels easily
Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier Specifications
- Input Z: Bal: 20kW / Unbal: 10kW
- Output Z: 10W
- Max Input Level: +24dBu
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 120kHz +/- 1 dB
- SNR (Typical): 100 dB
- Crosstalk dB: -80 @ 1kHz, -70 @ 10kHz
- Max Gain: 35 dB
- THD+N, 1kHz: <.001%, 100mW into 25W
- SMPTE IMD: <.001%, 100mW into 25W
- Weight: 16 oz. (0.45kg)
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 1.9" H x 4.5" D / 13.8cm W x 4.8cm H x 11.4cm D
- External Power: 12 VDC, 1000mA, 5.5mm x 2.1mm Power Jack, Positive Tip
Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier Includes
- Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amp
- Power Supply 12V DC, 1000mA, Positive Tip
- 1 Year Warranty
Aphex Headpod 4 Headphone Amplifier Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My first can amp, so, what can I say?
Loud and clear, that's what!
A separate amp for each output, so you can use different impedance cans without a problem. Also has a digital input if it "floats-your-boat".
But, be mindful of your hearing because listening to "loud" is easy if it's this clean. So, keep those levels conservative if you want to be able to hear your grandchildren later in life (just ask Pete Townshend about headphone use!!). Sorry for the lecture, but this advice is from a guy who suffers from tinnitus (and it's not fun!).