APEX 150 Hanging Microphone
The APEX 150 Hanging Microphone is a professional miniature high output cardioid condenser mic particularly suitable for choirs and other situations where it is important for the microphone to be invisible to the audience.
The APEX 150 Hanging Microphone comes complete with a metal wire hanger and a mini XLR to standard XLR adapter. Frequency response is 30Hz to 18kHz and signal to noise is better than 65dB making it ideal for use over choirs or for theatrical performances.
APEX 150 Hanging Microphone Features
- Low visibility mini condenser microphone design
- Extended cardioid polar pattern
- Excellent off-axis sound rejection
- Virtually invisible to audience
APEX 150 Hanging Microphone Applications
- Stage Plays
- Theatrical Performances
APEX 150 Hanging Microphone Specifications
- Type: Low Visibility Overhead Microphone
- Element: Back Elecret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -67dB
- Impedance: 250 O
- Operating Voltage: 22 - 48 VDC
- Current Drain: >2.0 mA
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >65dB
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Connection: Mini XLR-F
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 0.5 in / 30 x 12 mm
- Weight: 0.5 oz / 13 g
APEX 150 Hanging Microphone Includes
- APEX 150 Hanging Microphone
- Detachable 25' Mini XLR Cable
- Wire Angle Hanger Assembly (MIC0001)
- Mini-XLR to XLR Phantom Power Adaptor
APEX 150 Hanging Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I added 2 of these mics to our theater stage to the 2 Peavey mics which are very similar (I would have to check which model but they look almost identical).
These mics have a slightly hotter output and seemed to perform as well if not better than the Peavey's which cost a little more. Freq responce and feedback rejection were good, as well as sound quality. I would definitely purchase these mics again, even over the Peaveys.
Front End Audio did not let me down on my order...it was shipped and received in a very timely manner which is very important to me. Packaging was excellent as was everything else overall. I give them an A+!