Antelope Isochrone OCX Master Clock
The Antelope Isochrone OCX Master Clock, heart of the digital studio, essential to maintaining stability and preserving sonic integrity.
The Antelope's Isochrone OCX emerges as the new quality standard in professional master clocks. A master clock is the heart of the digital studio, essential to maintaining stability and preserving sonic integrity.
Jitter Management ModuleLow jitter operation is critical in the modern studio. Antelope's Jitter Management Module implemented in Isochrone OCX makes jitter essentially nonexistent. Adaptive Loop Filtering is taken to the next level with a sophisticated DSP Based Multistage IIR filter, ensuring a jitter free, great sounding studio.
Oven-controlled environmentOscillator accuracy is compromised when exposed to temperature fluctuations. The Isochrone OCX addresses this completely with oven control. The oven's temperature controlled environment allows unparalleled oscillator stability.
Atomic clock inputThe Isochrone OCX can be locked to the most accurate clock on Earth - the Atomic clock. A studio can truly achieve perfect stability with the power of Atomic Clock. The OCX, OCX-V and Trinity are the only Master Clocks capable of locking to this unprecedented technology.
Antelope Isochrone OCX Master Clock Features
- Oven Controlled Discrete Transistor Crystal Oscillator for lowest jitter
- Atomic Clock Input resolves to Rubidium Clock for perfect stability
- Jitter Management Module improves sonic performance
- Sample Rates 32-192 kHz
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.02PPM accuracy via Atomic Clock
- Can be recalibrated in the field to an Atomic Clock for better than +/- 0.02PPM accuracy
- W/Cx256 "Superclock" Output for Digidesign Pro-Tools systems
- Outputs multiple, divisible sample rates
- 8 Word Clock Outputs
- 2 AES/EBU Outputs
- 2 S/PDIF Outputs
Antelope Isochrone OCX Master Clock Includes
- Isochrone OCX
- Power cord
- Owner's manual
- Warranty card
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review