Antelope Goliath HD | Gen 3 Audio Interface
The Antelope Goliath HD | Gen 3 Audio Interface is a brand-new, state-of-the-art AD/DA converter. This 64-channel Thunderbolt/USB and optional HDX beast achieves a stunning 136dB dynamic range on its mastering-grade monitor outputs. Designed to handle even the most demanding studio & live productions, Goliath HD | Gen 3 offers the most comprehensive connectivity out of any interface on the market.
Let the numbers speak for themselves! The all-purpose I/O includes 16 mic preamps, with accusonic modeling, 2 analog inserts, 4 instruments inputs and additional,16 analog inputs (over DB25) with 124dB dynamic range, 32 analog outputs (over DB25) with 129dB dynamic range, 2 transformer ReAmp outs, 2 headphone outputs (a total of 38 analog outputs).
Digital & networking connectivity is established by industry-standard AES, MADI, ADAT, S/PDIF, Thunderbolt USB and HDX connections for a whopping sum of 346 digital I/O channels! As no project is complete without audio effects, Goliath HD | Gen 3 includes 36 real-time FPGA FX pulled from the acclaimed Antelope Audio AFX library. Comprehensive software, front panel and touch-screen controls let you wield all of this spectacular power, housed within just 2U rack space.
Edge Duo modeling mic included.
This high-quality dual-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone captures vocals and instruments with pristine clarity, depth and detail, making it the perfect starting point for emulating a plethora of timeless studio microphones. Edge Duo is able to call on an extensive and ever-expanding collection of classic mic emulations, with 11 legendary microphone models available. All have been meticulously measured from carefully selected original examples in one of the most respected facilities in Germany. The full list of Edge Duo emulations includes: Berlin 47 FT, Berlin 49T, Berlin 57, Berlin 87, Berlin 67, Berlin M103, Vienna 12, Vienna 414, Tokyo 800T, Oxford 4038, Sacramento 121F.
2 Optional HDX Ports.
Extend your Goliath HD | Gen 3’s capabilities with Pro Tools HDX/HD Native Integration with dual HDX ports, up to 64 audio channels, proprietary HDX Delay Compensation, manual latency adjustment & Loop Sync.
36 real-time studio FX Included.
Give your recordings, mixes and masters the polish and sheen they deserve with the vast collection of real-time Antelope Audio studio effects. A large number of classic studio equalizers & compressors, proprietary signal processors and other essentials are available at your disposal.
Antelope Goliath HD | Gen 3 Audio Interface Features
- 36 integrated real-time studio effects
- Low-latency monitoring environment
- Cross-platform USB & Thunderbolttm connectivity (for Windows & Mac)
- Pro Tools HD-ready audio interface with two HDX ports (optional expansion)
- 136dB dynamic range D/A monitor out conversion pushes digital audio to itsnear-limits
- Latest 64-bit Antelope Audio Acoustically Focused Clocking jittermanagement algorithm
- Proprietary HDX Delay Compensation technology
- 16 Accusonic mic preamps with mic modeling support (for Antelope AudioEdge & Verge modeling microphones), dedicated controls and meters
- 2 independently assignable headphone outputs
- AES, MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital connectivity
- Integrated Talkback microphone
- Multi-functional touch-screen display for signal monitoring and functioncontrol
- Hand-built in Europe
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review