Antelope Discrete 4 Premium Microphone Bundle
The Antelope Discrete 4 Premium Microphone Bundle brings the ultimate solution for home studios and live recordists. This bundle includes a Discrete 4 Interface, a Edge Microphone and the Premium FX Pack.
The Antelope Discrete 4 Audio Interface was developed after an extensive research of legendary microphone preamp circuitry. The Antelope Audio FPGA engine transforms its already expensive sounding Accusonic preamps into several classic units. Its all happening real-time and with as authentic responsiveness as possible.
The Antelope Discrete 4 Audio Interface comes with 4 console grade 6-transistor discrete preamps, 121 db dynamic range conversion and rock solid clocking. Discrete 4 features the Antelope Audio premier real-time FPGA FX modeling iconic gear from BAE, Lang, Gyraf Audio and FET.
Discrete 4 includes Accusonic 3D microphone and preamp models, guitar amps, transformer and tube FX, and a huge selection of classic vintage gear, now accessible in any DAW thanks to the freshly introduced Antelope Connect AFX Plugin.
The Antelope Edge Modeling Microphone features dual edge-terminated capsules for a smooth/natural sound reproducing the expressiveness and character of expensive classic microphones.
Antelope founder Igor Levin designed groundbreaking fully discrete electronics. Hand selected capsules encased in a carefully crafted enclosure with contours and shape for optimal sonic performance. Edge is an exquisite large diaphragm microphone with excellent transient response and capable of multiple polar patterns.
Antelope Discrete 4 Premium Microphone Bundle Features
- Edge Mic
- Diaphragm: Condenser (Double sided with 10 microns gold sputtered membranes)
- Freq. response: 20HZ ~ 20KHZ
- Sensitivity: -36dB (-1 to +3dB)
- THD+N: -116dB
- Power Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
- 4 DISCRETE MIC PREAMPS
- MIC PREAMP MODELING
- REAL-TIME FPGA FX
- ROCK-SOLID CLOCKING
- EXPERT MONITORING
- REMOTE CONTROL
Antelope Discrete 4 Premium Microphone Bundle Specifications
- Analog Inputs: 2 x Mic / Line Inputs and 2 x Mic / Line / Hi-Z Inputs
- Analog Outputs:
- 1 x Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max
- 4 x Line Outs on TRS, +20 dBu max
- 4 x Stereo Headphone Outputs
- Mic Preamp:
- EIN: -128 dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: -121 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: -106 dB
- Max input: +18 dBu
- Gain Range: 65 dB
- D/A Monitor Converter: Dynamic Range: 121 dB, THD + N: -100 dB
- A/D Converter: Dynamic Range: 121 dB, THD + N: -112 dB
- D/A Converters(Line Out): Dynamic Range: 118 dB, and THD + N: 100dB
- Digital Inputs: 1 x ADAT (up to 16CH) and 1 x S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: 1 x ADAT (up to 16CH)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed; Data stream up to 480 Mbits/192kHz, 24 channels I/O, Type B 1 x S/PDIF
- Thunderbolt I/O
- Clocking System: 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking 64-bit DDS
- Sample Rates (kHz): 32 - 192
Antelope Discrete 4 Premium Microphone Bundle Includes
- Discrete 4 Audio Interface
- FPGA Effects
- USB Cable
- Power Cable
- Edge DSP Modeling Microphone
- One Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review