ALVA MADI Optical Cable
The ALVA MADI Optical Cable is an extremely flexible, crush and impact resistant fiber optic cable designed to transfer 64 channels of digital audio signal without any loss. Terminated in Simplex SC-Plug connectors, ALVA MADI Optical Cable is smart and reliable.
The ALVA MADI Optical Cable is a SINGLE DIRECTION cable, or ONE HALF of an ALVA MADI Optical Duplex Cable. Duplex cables are designed to provide both INPUT and OUTPUT. Simplex cables are used for EITHER input or output and are employed when daisy-chaining MADI devices. So, unless you are daisy-chaining MADI interfaces, ALVA recommends that you purchase a DUPLEX MADI Cable.
ALVA designed a simple, but effective splash-water protection, traction relief and took care for easy-handling. Perfect for all RME products with optical MADI I/Os, the ALVA MADI Optical Cable is made in Germany. Terminated in Simplex SC-Plug connectors, the ALVA MADI Optical Cable is smart and reliable.
ALVA MADI Optical Cable Features
- 1 Meter MADI cable
- Transmits up to 64 channels of digital audio
- Approved for use with RME products
- Ultra-thin outer diameter
- Delivers pristine audio signal without electromagnetic disturbance
- Eliminates RFI, EMI, or ground-loop interference
- Applicable to products with optical MADI I/Os
ALVA MADI Optical Cable Specifications
- Type: Fiber Optic Cable
- Connectors: 1x SC-Plug <> 1x SC-Plug
- Mode: 62.5/125 µm, Multi Mode
- Color: Orange
- Diameter: 1x 2.5 mm
- Compatibility: Optical MADI I/Os
- Length: 1 Meter
ALVA MADI Optical Cable Includes
- ALVA MADI Optical Cable
ALVA MADI Optical Cable Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review