AKG HP6E Headphone Amplifier
Front End Audio frequently has gear that has been opened. It is likely that we opened the item to show to a customer or to demo in our in-house studio. Regardless, our open box items are just like new and you will be hard pressed to tell that the unit was even opened. These products come with a full manufacturer's warranty, as well as our commitment to service. So if you don't mind an occasional fingerprint or a second layer of tape on the box, then you can grab a great deal today!
The AKG HP6E features five stereo inputs and six stereo headphone outputs in an ultra-flexible matrix design. In addition to the master channel, you can assign each output to one of four selectable input channels. The headphone amplifier can be used to provide versatility in all kinds of applications for monitoring, mixing, or recording. When you want more channels, simply connect multiple HP6E units. Housed in a sturdy chassis, the HP6E is an ideal headphone amplifier for any recording session.
AKG HP6E Headphone Amplifier Features
- 10 x TRS Inputs, 5 Stereo Channels
- 6 x Class-A Headphone Amplifiers
- Mix Volume Control for Amplifier Output
- 32 Ohms, 600mW Output Per Channel
- Frequency response @100 mw output 20Hz-20kHz +- 0.3dB
- Built in flash memory for last state memory recall
- THD @ 300 mw less then 0.02%
- Built in power supply
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review